Chapter 3

Aya: I AM VERY SORRY!!! I could continue the story now (I think) since... I have finally and officially graduated middle school and had been accepted in a high school!!!! (I thought I would never make it cause I didn't even study anything for the exam AT ALL. But I still passed with normal score, so... meep!)

Reborn: Shut. Up! And get on with the story or else... *darkening aura*

Tsuna: R-Reborn, please calm down. Don't shot her! Please put the Leon gun away! And Aya DOES NOT own the anime/manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn (aka: KHR) and us, only the plot and the OC(s).

Aya: Th- thank you Tsu-chan! And warning: Beware of OOCness, terrible grammar and wrong pronunciations, lame plot and humor attempts. And most importantly, lousy way of writing from a rookie 😛

Hayato: Che. Stop it with the rambling and get on with the story, you stupid crazy author!

Chrome: P-please enjoy the story...

Continue~ (again after a long time being forgotten by the lazy author)

9.00 am. The Nami chuu festival is officially start!!!

The school yard was getting crowder every minutes with people. Adults, primary school's pupils, kids, and even high schoolers, so on and so fort.

If you're wondering: Why people were pouring in here and not at their schools or works? Well, I will tell you: "It's fanfiction's logic!!!! All hail the fanfiction world!!!!".

Just kidding! (Although it's half of the real reason- cause I want to! Author power!!!)

We could say that the Nami-chuu festival is very popular. It only takes place once a year and allow people to move freely and crowding WITHOUT being bitten to death by the one and only Demon of Namimori - Hibari Kyoya. (The one reason Hibari Kyoya hate this festival more than anything). And so, people will never leave an occasion where they are free to roam around crowding without bruises, concussions and occasionally broken bones. (But, of course, he will still bite you to death if you dare to violate the rules, beside crowding, of course). And it's also very popular because of its special activities in the last day like: plays, concerts, sports show, parades, dance around a huge bon fire, etc. (Each year is different).

Now back to our lovely brunette and his friends.

Class 2A, 10 minutes after the opening ceremony ended.

*chatter* *yelling of rabid fans* *chatter* *crowding* *foot steps* *chatter* *chatter*

"Woa. Kurosawa-san (Hana's surname) and Sasagawa-san (Kyoko) did a great job!" Some unknown girl in the class said.

"Yeah, and it had only been 10 minutes since the opening! How do they do it!?" -Another boy spoke.

"Also, the main attraction group! They are drawing the customers in like honey draw bees!" -said a girl while pointing at the said group direction.

At the said group spot...

"KYAAA~ GOKUDERA-SAMA~!!!"

"Yamamoto-sama~~~!!! Please look at me!!!!"

"NO!!! Gokudera-sama, Yamamoto-sama, look at me!!!!!"