Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When Diana finally arrived to her house. Her brain was still reeling and failed to notice Alejandro standing by the door. "What put that look on your face querida?" he asked in that sexy accent of his.

A sigh escaped, "I need you to go get me a tub of antibacterial soap." She said wiping at her mouth with his shirt. He looked at her like she was crazy as they entered the house. Diana bee lined it to the freezer and pulled out the bottle of vodka from the freezer and grabbed. Alejandro stood there quiet as she poured liquid onto the towel and then proceeded to rub her lips raw before taking a swig from the bottle.

He raised an eyebrow in question. "He put his fucking finger on my lips." He still had no clue what she was talking about so Diana pushed past him and ungraciously plopped on the couch. "He was an ass to me today, then sought me out and well." Her finger went to her lips, "he rubbed my lower lip with his thumb."

Alejandro laughed at her anger which only served to escalate the fury. "Don't you get it, he had a party last night. Which means only one thing." The thought caused a cringe of disgust, "he had his fingers on or in some slut." Just the thought made her tummy flip.

He studied her some more before coming to sit. "Oh my little innocent one. He seems to be fighting his attraction to you. My being here this morning has gotten his feathers riled up. I think he's finally seeing you as a woman for the first time." There he goes again with his crap.

"I told him everything was ok, but it's not. I have been working for them for over a year now. I considered them family. He made me feel like an outsider today." The fact that she let him get to her was causing greater turmoil.

"Well I think the only way you'll feel better querida is with a little sugar rush. What say you to overloading with a banana split? Mommy, the way you're dressed is so not going to do." He eyed Diana up and down. She glared at him while taking in his stylish outfit. Alejandro always looked so put together and perfect. "Let's go see what's hiding in Diana's closet."

Reluctantly she let Alejandro lead her to the bedroom knowing full well what was in there, not a goddamn thing he would like. She refused to be a showy look at me kind of girl. So there will be nothing in there. As he pulled things out of the closet and drawers he sighed and mumbled and groaned.

"Well my Amiga, it seems you have a shitty wardrobe. We will do shopping first. Then ice cream, now come." He pulled her into the bathroom and tossed a turtle neck of all things on the counter. "It was the only acceptable thing." She was then whisked away to the flashy Charger. A feeling of helplessness surrounded the vehicle.

The rest of the day went by in a blur of color and material. She lost track of time and of everything that wasn't the new Diana.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jason decided to take the munchkin out for dinner.

They ended up at Margie's Candies for a fast meal and some decadent ice cream. He so love the place and so did Angel. It was the end of a perfect day. That is, until he saw who walked in. There they were laughing and carrying on in public. He held her purse as she slipped into the booth.

"What are you looking at Uncle Jason?" Angel asked as she turned to look "Oh it's." Jason covered her mouth before she yelled out. She looked at him as if he were crazy and at the moment he thought it was a fairly good assumption. After removing his hand Angel looked at him with a serious expression. "You like her" it was said as a statement not a question.

He tried to deny it but just couldn't. "You know, she has liked you for over a year. It looks like she got tired of waiting." He looked at Angel not believing what he just heard. "Close your mouth, a fly might want to make his home in there." He smacked the kid on the head playfully then smirked.

"She loves me huh." The idea of her loving him made his insides feel weird. Was he ready for something like this, you know something serious? He turned just as they placed a big shell before her full of ice-cream. Oh hell no, they're sharing the same dessert?

"Yup, looks like she's way over you to me." Angel said looking at him as if she knew something he didn't.

"Shut up and eat kid. We have to go pick up Hercules still." Jason mumbled as he watched pretty boy making moves on his woman. Fuck it, he thought as he got up and made his way to them. Jason reached down and snagged her cherry. She looked up and her eyes went round.

"Hey, that's my cherry" she yelled at him. He placed the cherry by his lips and licked the whip cream off very slow and seductively. He added a moan for effect before sucking it in his mouth. "I know it's your cherry, but it belongs to me." He could see her jaw tighten.

Then the pretty boy leaned forward and said "how do you know it's not for me." Then he arched that stupid eyebrow at him again. Jason almost leapt over the table to smash his face in, but opted to look at Diana instead. She was clueless about what they were fighting over.

If there was going to be any chance in hell for him to have a shot with her. He would have to get rid of pretty boy. Then it hit him "I came over to ask for a favor." She looked at him in shock.

"After the way you treated me today. You want a freaking favor." He gave her credit for not swearing in front of the teen.

He tugged on a piece of her hair "yup, since I have to be with Angel and all the cats and dogs are there. I was wondering if you would take care of Hercules for me." This way he would be there first thing in the morning. Hercules is very territorial and would not let another male stay in the house. Diana looked to be thinking thing over. Since it was for Heather, there was no way she would say no. When she reluctantly accepted he was on cloud nine.

After going with Angel to pick up his dog they headed to her place. She opened the door and her bird squawked and started to scream "not a bird, not a bird."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pauly was just sitting there on the perch when the doorbell rang. Then this big hairy thing came bouncing in. "Squawk, not a bird, not a bird" what the hell a freaking dog?

"Bark, this is your home chicken?" The droll machine asked.

"Squawk, not a chicken a parakeet dog breath." He squawked and flapped around. Who the hell brought him here? He saw the target and flew landing on his shoulder "Squawk, Jason is crap, Jason is crap." He said and then proceeded to do just that on his shoulder before flying back to the perch.

"Bark, that wasn't nice featherbrain." The drooling mutt barked.

"Squawk, he deserves it, he makes my Diana sad and mad. Don't call me names, my name is Pauly." He said to the canine.

"Bark, my name is Hercules. I know my master is rough around the edges, but he likes her. I think she is his mate. We need to get along if we are to be family." He eyed him unsure then looked over to the humans. She did seem to be in heat and he seemed to be letting out some heat of his own.

She fussed cleaning off the poop from his shoulder, but it was the way he was looking at the other human male that intrigued him. "Bark, they're in a pissing contest. Master should just lift his leg and mark her as his." Hercules said as they looked on.

Pauly looked at the dog then the humans. Shaking his head "Squawk, he has to bring her a worm then fluff his most colorful feathers and dance in front of her. You know, the mating dance."

Both pets seemed to be on the right path. They just needed to understand humans do things a little different. Jason smirked to Alejandro because she was fussing over his ruined shirt. Angel was devising a plan to try to get these two together, sadly her plans did not include urine or colorful feathers.......She was having fun with the whole scene. Too bad her Uncle Jason hadn't figured out that he had a better chance scoring with Alejandro than Diana did. 

***************************************************************************************

This book has now been published on Amazon. You can find it by looking under books written by Elena Moreno

https://www.amazon.com/PRIMAL-Book-Animal-Elena-Moreno-ebook/dp/B07D5JKY5Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1526785625&sr=8-2&keywords=elena+moreno