chapter three / jeju's beach

hansol p.o.v

/

seungkwan's waiting downstairs for me. we're going to jeju beach today! in just one week me and seungkwan have been spending a lot of time together, i think it's safe to say that we're best friends.

i quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs. seungkwan was sitting in the living room, talking to my family.

"let's go seungkwannie!" i say and he stands up.

"bye mum!" i say and put on a thin jacket. seungkwan puts on his shoes, "bye mrs. chwe!" he says and we head out the door and start walking.

"you're mum is very nice," he says, "you should learn something from her!" he jokes.

"rude!" i yell, playfully shoving him.

seungkwan laughs and takes my hand, starting to run. he's suprisingly fast, and it's hard to keep up with him.

"stop going so fast!" i say, out of breath.

he turns to look at me and laughs. "slow poke!" he calls and let's go of my hand.

my hand gets cold and i speed up to get closer to him, "seungkwannie wait!"

he pretends to ignore me but i can tell he slowed down. i knew he loves me.

we keep running til we reach the beach.

seungkwan runs behind me and jumps on my back. i laugh loudly and spin him around.

i love seungkwan, in a friendly way. i'm so glad we're friends. we always have fun together.

i put him down on the ground softly and smile at him, grabbing his hand and swinging him around.

"hansol! catch me!" seungkwan says and let's go of my hand, falling quickly.

i run to catch him but he's already lying on the sandy beach. i stare into his face and he pouts, "you didn't catch me, you loose."

he stands up and pushes me towards the water, laughing, "this is what you get!!" he yells.

i quickly take off my shoes as my feet hit the water, it's cold.

i scream, "seungkwan!! it's too cold!!" he laughs and steps back so he doesn't go in the water too.

too bad for him.

i grab a handful of water and throw it at seungkwan, it just barely hits him.

"hansol! catch me!" he says again, but this time he isn't falling. he runs away quickly and i chase after him.

he trips and tumbles down, laying on the sand staring into the darkening sky.

i land beside him. "i'm glad we're friends hansol," seungkwan says.

"so am i, i love you seungkwan."

he looks at me and smiles, "i love you too!"

//

eomma yoona is ill :((