chapter nine

two years later...

Hansol had taken on the rapper nickname, Vernon. He started a YouTube channel where he posted videos of his songs, which he had help making. He met Woozi through Seungkwan, and ever since then, the three of them had made songs together to post on YouTube.

Seungkwan sang songs, sometimes featuring in Vernon's songs and sometimes making his own.

They met a dancer, named Hoshi, who could make up amazing choreography for Seungkwan and Vernon's songs.

Vernon and Seungkwan have been dating, and it's been the happiest they've ever been. Both of their parents were supportive, most of their family was as well (besides most of Seungkwan's elderly relatives).

Seungkwan has successfully gotten Hansol's brothers into girl groups. Mostly Red Velvet and Momoland, and they often dance together just for fun.

.

Gentle breeze brushed against the two boy's hair, pushing their hair back and causing them to squint. It was a beautiful day, the breeze made it not as hot, and the sun was shining brightly.

Hansol and Seungkwan's hands swung, and Seungkwan rested his head on Hansol's shoulder as they walked. They walked upon the beach, where they go often, and walked along the shore.

They heard a faint scream, and looked up just to notice a Naega Hosh running towards them.

Suddenly, Woozi jumped onto Hansol's back and Hoshi ran towards Seungkwan and picked him up.

Hansol and Seungkwan were confused and shocked at the sudden yelling and hugging from their friends. Hoshi and Woozi giggled, pulling Hansol into the water.

"Yahh, what is this!?" Hansol yelled, but laughed loudly.

Hoshi and Woozi just contined to splash them with the water and jump on them.

"We were on a date!" Hansol pouted, until he noticed Seungkwan was splashing him too, an evil grin on his cute face.

"Ahh, that's it." Hansol said and smirked, running and picking Seungkwan up before tossing him into the water.

The boys played in the water for half an hour, all smiling and laughing happily.