chapter four / sleepover

"come on!!" seungkwan says angrily from across the window.

i look up from my book, "what is it?" i ask.

we both have our windows open, and we're sitting across from eachother. i'm reading a book while he's doing something on his phone.

"this stupid game!" he whines angrily and throws his phone onto his bed.

i laugh, looking back down at my book.

"hansolie, do you want to come over for a sleepover?" seungkwan asks and i nod my head.

"of course," i say.

///

"ahhhh," i say, my mouth opening as wide as it can.

seungkwan laughs at how funny i look and attemps to throw a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

instead, it bounces off my nose and onto the floor.

i lean over to pick it up but seungkwan is already throwing many pieces of popcorn at me.

"seungkwan!!" i yell, laughing loudly. i, again, lean down to clean up but seungkwan flops onto my back. "seungkwanniee~" i whine.

he laughs, "i'm never getting off."

"hmph," i pout and push seungkwan off me anyways. he grabs me and pulls me into his arms.

"woah.." he says, his voice trailing off.

"what?"

"you're so comfy!" he yells. seungkwan laughs and snuggles in closer to my chest.

i laugh. i feel my heart beating faster, but i hope he doesn't notice. i like him here, snuggling me. it feels comfortable.

"i'm tired," seungkwan says. he closes his eyes and begins to fake snore.

"you can't sleep here," i say and push him off of me.

he whines and pouts at me, "whyyyyyy."

"because, you need to get your pyjamas on. i have mine on!"

"nooooo," he whines. "i wanna lay with youu."

"go get you're pyjamas on!" i say, nudging him.

he pouts and stands up, "fine, mom." he says and laughs. he runs upstairs to his room.

as i wait, i think. do i like seungkwan? he's my best friend, but also, whenever he touches me, my heart starts to beat so fast. it feels like i like him as a boyfriend, but also, it doesn't feel like a crush, it feels more comfortable and natural.

"hansollie!!" i hear seungkwan call.

"yes?" i shout back up to him.

"i'm done!" he yells, running back to me. he jumps on the couch, beside me, snuggling into my side again.

he barely changed into pyjamas, he just put on pyjama pants, leaving the shirt he was already wearing on.

just like that, me and seungkwan fall asleep in eachothers arms...

/third person/

mrs. boo wakes up from the sudden yelling from her son and his friend. she hears his foot steps run past her room fastly. ugh. she looks over at her clock that reads, 12:34am. those two stayed up so late, she thought to herself.

with a grunt, the woman pulled herself out of her comfy bed and down the stairs to get a glass of water.

she stopped and smiled at the sight of her son and his friend, cuddling and snoring softly together.

mrs. boo and her husband were supportive, but her poor sons aunts, uncles and grandparents weren't. she knew she had to protect him, because seungkwan didn't know that the rest of his family were homophobic, because he hadn't seen them in ten years.

//

poor seungkwannie :((
BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT SEVENTEENS NEW STYLES OMG COUPS LOOKS SO NICE AND SO DOES JEONGHAN AND THE8 AND LIL BABY DINO AW
rip ME!!
ily guys save me :"(

-eomma yoona