Hentai and the 'cutie' chapter two(2021 edit)

When the school bell rang I sat in the back of the room because I am very antisocial.....😐Like ALOT(like a lot guys. Very antisocial😐).
   "Hey so you did decide to sit by me huh cutie?" Karma said to me with a wink.
"Hey I didn't know you sat here hentai!"(LMAO GOODBYE) I slightly raised my voice at him.
"Aww did I make the cutie mad that dissapoints me" he said leaning into my face with a pout going on.
"Why don't you just take your nagging and shove it up your-" I didn't finnish because a big yellow...(😳)Uh...(😳). Something with tenticals flew through the doorway.(🎷😳)
"Hello class sit down and let me take roll" and with that everybody grabbed guns out of their desks and started aiming at him. Huh weird... Maby I should try to shoot the octopus too I thought to myself. I predicted that since he can move at moch-20 then I would have to aim a little off so I aimed just a little less than 1 foot away from his face. Since he doesn't have that much space because we have him cornered.
   Then he started calling names and I shot in that area.. I WAS right and my reward was him loosing two if his tentical arms.
"WHAAA!" The sensei looked at me and stopped moving and calling roll.
"Heh what are you guys looking at? Shoot him while he's dumbfounded show your targets no Mercie!"(no mercie babes ✋😩) I yelled at the class. They all just looked at me when Koro-Sensei's face had a red circle and his smile seemed to be bigger than normal.
"CORRECT! Y/N you ARE  as smart as Korusima(korusima👹) explained to me!" The octopus pointed at me.
"Huh so you mean this cutie is useful?" Karma stated sounding a somewhat serious. All I did was growl(💀) at him. Then a blue haired boy came up to me.
"Hi I'm Nagisa Shiota.... What's yours?" He asked me slightly flustered. I put my gun inside of my desk and replyed.(replyed 😃)
"Y/N" then I sat down. (Then she sat down ✋🙄)