extended ending after the last episode

Four years later......

Your p.o.v.
"Hey babe" I said to my new husband Karma.
"Hey sweety" he answered back and pecked me on the lips.
"Eeew mommy and daddy are kissing!!!" Our daughter yells from the stairs. Little Yui. "Kanoto!! Come here you never found your other shoe to play with me outside!!!" Yui yells at her slightly older brother. Then we here video game shootinfmg from his bedroom.
"Hold on Yui I'm..... Almost done..... With... Yes.... This match..."
"Kanoto you said this two games agooo!" She protests.
"Yes Kanoto you go play with your sister outside you have been in your room all day... You are going to blend in with the white walls" Karma chuckles.
"Ok I just finished anyway" he said a bit sarcasticly.

This is Yui

And this is Kanoto

And this is Kanoto.
Karma hugs you by the waist and kisses your head.
"I love you.... Cutie..."
"I love you to Hentai..."

A/N:

I wrote a new book and it's called "I Hate You" I published the first chapter and I have two more in the drafts. I swear it makes more sense and the grammar is so much better- I'd really appreciate it if you'd go read it and leave your opinions. But yeah anyways, I'm surprised you read this book- it's so bad lmao.