so? this is love? chapter 4

After a couple of minutes of us kinda kissing I pulled away for breath. When I looked at him he opened his eyes, didn't smile, but was blushing like a maniac. The two things I was curious about:
1. Does he like me back
2. What the hell is he looking at behind me?
Then I turned around to see a blushing Koro-Sensei,a flustered Nagisa, a well... Emotionless Korusima, and a proud Proffecer Bitch. Then I realized why he was blushing so badly, I mean his face and ears matched his hair NOT KIDDING.
As I was ranting and cussing in my head enough to make a sailor blush Proffesor Bitch started talking.
"Well well look at this sight! Y/N! Im so happy for you!" She was squealing and they had to hold her back so she didn't hug us to death. Then I looked at Karma because he was getting off my stomach.
"U-um come on while t-they are still yelling at Bitch k?" Karma said in a sweet voice holding out a hand to witch I gladly took.
When we were far enough away karma turned to me.
"Y/N?"
"Yes Karma?"
"By any chance do you um I dunno l- um-" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug that he stiffened to but relaxed and hugged me back.
"If you were going to ask me if I love you the answer is yes." Then I looked him in the eyes.
"What about you?" I asked him "what's your answer to it?" But what I got wasn't an answer it was a kiss on the tip of the nose and a smile, then another hug.
"Yeah... I'm surprised you haven't noticed... You were the only one I flirted with in the first place" he answered giggling a little.
"Huh I guess I never payed attention to that" then he pulled away from the hug
"Here's a trick question do you want to do me the honer of being my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly with not even the slightest bit of sarcasm in his voice.
"Aw come on that's not a trick question because you have the answer sheet right here" and with that I kissed him. Yes karma.... The answer is yes... So? This is love? I could get used to this..