He Knows

Kiana

I watched as we began dropping and dropping. The dragon must be hungry. I noticed we were over ocean water and I looked at the others.

"How're we getting down," Harry asked.

"Live a little," I chuckled.

The four furrowed their eyebrows. I smirked. I stood up and clutched my bag. I jumped off the dragon and landed in the water. I felt myself being pulled down as I was pulled into a vision. Voldemort was angry. He was killing people at the bank. I placed the bubble head charm as I kept being dragged down. Flashes of the Horcruxs would appear. I then saw Rowena Ravenclaw, the Ravenclaw flag and Hogwarts. THE LAST HORCRUX WAS IN HOGWARTS. HE KNOWS WE ARE AFTER IT. I kicked up and broke surface. I then swam towards shore coughing uncontrollably. Once I made it to land Harry and Jake ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked worriedly.

"He knows. He knows we're after the Horcruxs. He's heading to Hogwarts. He was angry. The last Horcrux has something to do with Ravenclaw," I said.

Harry hugged me.

"Bloody brilliant," Harry said.

He and Jake helped me up and we walked towards the group. I noticed Josh set a fire and they were all changed. I took my spare clothes out and changed into an all black attire. My diamond necklace glowed black and my black necklace glowed Red.

"You have two necklaces," Harry asked.

"The black one is from Christian," I said. "It means he's thinking of me."

I tapped the necklace with my wand and whispered. "I'm fine." I then placed a quick dry spell on my hair and Harry began telling them what I said.

"Harry you can't keep letting him in," Hermione said.

"It was me he showed it to this time," I said. "We need to go now."

"No. We need to sit this through and plan," Mione said.

"WHEN HAVE ANY OF OUR PLANS WORKED OUT. HE IS GOING TO HOGWARTS WHERE MOST OF THE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND GREW UP WITH ARE AND HE COULD KILL THEM. WE Mione. We need to do this," I said.

"She's right, one problem though. Snape's headmaster now and we can't exactly just walk through the front door anymore," Ron said.

I nodded.

"Well. We will go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes and take the secret passageway," Harry said.

"There's a secret passageway there," Josh asked.

I nodded.

"It's how Harry and I snuck into Hogsmeade when we weren't allowed," I said.

"There's something wrong with him though. Why'd he show you? In the past he's always showed me and now it feels as if we're disconnected," Harry said.

"Maybe it's the Horcruxs," Jake suggested.

I then closed my eyes and shivered.

"He probably knows what I am and what I can do. He will kill Athena and Kayla because he no longer needs or has affection for them. He wants me to be by his side and rule with him," I said.