Christian

Christian

"Fred," Percy called out.

Fred and I turned around and sent a small smile at him. We then joined George outside by the railing and we watched as the dome filled with Protective Enchantments. My eyes then traveled to the bridge where Kiana and Neville set explosives up. I smiled.

"Ickle Kiana is a bloody good organizer," I said. "Proud to call that one a sister."

"She is pretty amazing huh," George asked.

"She really didn't deserve what her family did to her. I am just glad the four of us got close and through to her," Fred said.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you Fred," George said.

Fred wrapped an arm around his brother and smiled.

"These are the times I need Cedric," I chuckled.

"I'll always be around Georgie," Fred smiled.

Fred then pulled his arm off of George's shoulder and set it on the railing. My smile then faltered when I saw people arrive at the bridge where Kiana and Neville stood.

"She's got a good heart you know, she didn't have to be friends with Longbottom or anyone in general. I feel bad," I sighed.

"Me too," George said.

I let out a frustrated groan and sighed.

"You okay, Freddie," George asked.

"Yeah," Fred smiled.

"Me too," George smiled and nudged my shoulder. "I know you worry about her."

"Well, she did save my life that night," Fred said.

She did?

"No. It's more than that," George said.

"She's going to grow up and be a great wife, mother and sister," Fred smiled.

"And we will be the fun uncles teaching her and Harry's kids how to prank and get women so that they can be legends of Hogwarts in their generation," George said.

I smiled.

"I like your thinking Georgie," I smiled.

Then the dome barrier started to break. Fred, George and I looked at each other and he ran down the hall with his group. Fred and I were with Percy and we waited. I watched as the bridge blew up and Neville and Kiana ran. I then saw her shove Neville forward and fall.

"KAY," I yelled.

I then saw herself climb up and join the others. She battled Death Eaters as they approached protecting the others.

"Bloody brilliant that one is," I whispered.

"FRED," Percy yelled.

Fred and I joined Percy in the hall followed by Oliver, Angelina and Alicia. Plus a few Durmstrang lads. The first passageway was broken into and Percy nodded at me.

"Reducto!"

One death eater down.

"STUPEFY!"

Two death eaters down.

"Percy I am on a roll," Fred chuckled.

Percy rolled his eyes and battled along side me. Please let Kiana be okay. Then the Minister entered the corridor.

"Hello, Minister," bellowed Percy, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking, Perce," Fred shouted as the Death Eater I was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells.

Thicknesse had fallen to the ground with tiny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning into some form of sea urchin. I looked at Percy with glee.

"You actually are joking, Perce I don't think I've heard you joke since you were," Fred began.

The air exploded. A wall was about to collapse on Fred and I ran and pushed him out of the way.

*****

"Huh," I muttered. "Where am I?"

"Fred George," someone sniffled.

I turned around and saw Kiana's sad face. I held my arms out for her but she ran through me. I stood up and walked around the Great Hall. I saw Kiana enter and run towards Fred and George who pulled her in for a hug.

"George," I called out.

I ran towards George only to go through him. Kiana then fell to her knees and leaned over someone's body.

"Who died," I asked.

I then peeked over Kiana and saw me. I died.

"PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A PRANK. OPEN YOUR EYES CHRISTIAN. OPEN YOUR EYES. No. Please don't leave me here Christian. Please don't leave me. You have a family. Friends. You were supposed to get married and have children and we were supposed to teach them how to be class A pranksters ! Christian ..." Kiana sobbed. "Christian Black wake up so I can hear your stupid jokes and help you escape from Cedric. I was supposed to keep you out of trouble!"

My heart was aching knowing that I am making her cry. I placed a hand on her shoulder and she felt it because she looked to the side. I leaned next to her ear. I placed my lips on her cheek. She then stood up and looked for Remus and Tonks. Fred and George kneeled beside my body and cried.

"I'm so sorry."