Colin

Colin 📷📸

"Colin. She said we have to leave," Denis whined as we went back out of the tunnel.

"Then go, Denis. I am almost of age. You can't expect me to run knowing that she might need help. That this school might need help. Take Annalise home," I said.

"No. My sister has always been taking care of me since she's met me. It's time for me to be a Gryffindor. It's time for me to be brave," Annalise said.

"To be Courageous," I said.

"And to be Loyal to our fellow Gryffindor's who need us," Denis said.

"We can only do this if we stick together. We fight together or not at all," I said. 

Dennis, Annalise and I ran out of the Room of Requirement and into the Courtyard.

"Is that it that Kiana with Neville on the bridge,"Annalise asked.

My eyes glanced at the bridge and indeed saw Kiana on the bridge. Kiana and Neville rose their wands into the air. The two helped complete the protective dome around us.

"Colin, when you first met my sister what did you think? Did you meet Cedric," Annalise asked.

"Well, I met her in her Second Year Annalise. She and Cedric were inseparable until Muggle borns were being attacked by a Snake. I was one of those Muggle Borns. But, your sister was always kind. She never treated me wrong and she always wore a smile around me. She taught me the roles of Quidditch and actually enjoyed my company. Cedric, her older brother is an amazing lad. Just like Kiana, she's brave that one is" I smiled. "Then in our Fourth year. She was in the Tournament and so was Harry and Cedric. She was brave when she fought her dragon."

"Dragon! She fought a bloody dragon," Annalise squealed.

"Yes. Bloody amazing," Denis said.

I nodded.

"Saved Jake and Fleur's sister from the Black Lake and helped Harry escape You-Know-Who. Then in our Fifth year. She and Harry trained us how to fight, she taught us how to stand up in what we think is right," I said.

"I guess I got lucky in making her care for me," Annalise said.

"Actually. She cares about each and everyone of us. You just have her heart. She protected Denis and I - I mean look at Neville, he didn't have much friends when they were 11. Kiana was his first friend and look at them now brave and broken but still fighting," I said.

I then saw Death Eaters run towards the force field and deteriorated. I then saw one talking straight to Kiana. Then I saw the lights hit the Dome.

"It's time," I said.

"Annalise? Colin ? Denis? What are you three doing here ? You aren't of age," McGonagall said.

"We are Gryffindor. We are brave and we stay loyal," I said.

"Stick close to me," she said.

We nodded. The barrier broke lose and then suddenly the bridge blew up. Kiana and Neville were running towards Hogwarts when I saw her shove Neville forward. Kiana disappeared from sight. Annalise screamed.

"Kiana," McGonagall gasps.

"Please be okay," Annalise cried.

I saw Kiana climb to the top then Death Eaters flew above us.

"STUPEFY," I yelled repeatedly.

I hit the Death Eaters and sent them flying down to the ground. I saw Kiana and the others run past us.