Elder Wand

Kiana

"So, they really do exist," I slightly chuckled. "The Deathly Hallows."

"I can't believe you've had the Cloak all along," Ron said.

"I can't believe the Stone was in the Snitch," Jake said.

"The Stone didn't really bring them back to life. It was more like a mere memory or form of them," Harry explained.

"But they talked to you," Hermione asked.

"Yes," Harry smiled.

"And now you have the wand," I said. "What are you going to do with it?"

"Hermione, do you still have my wand?" Harry asked.

Hermione shoved her hand inside her bag and pulled out Harry's wand that was being held by a single thread.

"Just like Nearly Headless Nick," Jake said.

I nodded. With the Elder Wand, Harry held up his broken wand.

"Reparo."

Harry's wand had soon fixed itself and Harry smiled.

"Feel better," I asked.

"Loads." Harry said.

Harry then snapped the Elder Wand in half and threw it down to the abyss.

"Harry that's an all powerful wand ! Why would you," Jake began.

"That's the point. I should get rid of it before someone else wants it," Harry said.

"He is right you know," I said.

"You're saying that because you're his girlfriend," Jake snorted.

"Jealous?" I chuckled.

"Yes. Maybe I wanted Harry," Jake chuckled.

Harry turned red and shook his head.

"Maybe you two hanging out isn't a good idea," Harry said.

I snickered. It then fell silent between us.

"So what is everyone going to do now?" I asked hesitantly.

"I am going to look for my parents," Hermione said. "Try and get their memory back."

"Spend time with my family," Ron said. "Sorry about Christian and Tonks."

I held his hand and  squeezed it.

"Christian knew what he was dying for," I said. "So did Tonks. I just wish she had the chance to raise her son you know."

Ron sniffled.

"Just can't believe he's gone you know," Ron sniffled.

"Yes. It does feel terrible," Jake sniffled.

"Harry," I asked.

"Help fix the school, go to funerals, stay with you Kay," Harry said.

"I'm going to return Colin's body to his parents. Follow Lucas to return Jace and Ernie's bodies. Have a funeral for Christian and Collin. Well seeing as Amos moved somewhere else and the place is mine." I said. "Make songs for funerals."

"I'll come with you. You'll need all the help and company," Harry said.

"I killed her well them," I said. Everyone rose a brow. "Kayla, Athena and Bellatrix. What happened to them they decided to be evil."

"Greed. Power," Ron said.

I shrugged.

"Looks like we all have busy summers," Ron sighed.

I nodded.

"We should go inside the castle and see everyone," Hermione said.

I know she wanted to see Cedric.

"Look at what a bunch screwed up messes we are," I snickered. "This isn't a Chess Board huh, this isn't a Chamber, or Dementors, Dragons, tasks. This was it guys, we are free."

"Other than the Death Eaters who fled," Harry said.

"And once we finish school, we will become Auror's and find them," I said. "If it is the last thing we do."