Teacher, I wish you were a lesbian (girlxgirl)

Her mouth and tounge formed various words, stringed together sentences to formulate the lecture but Amelie Hancock focused only on her very, very or the kind of face that appealed to her. The lips a little bigger than hers were. She was a pretty teacher, perhaps that was flaw, if that can be a flaw because she was distractingly beautiful. Amelie Hancock was usually decent at her studies but-

“So Miss Hancock, what can you tell us about Mr. Darcy?” Asked the ironically Miss Darcy. Her last name was really Darcy..

Who stars at family with that name, Amelie's surname? Yes, yes even Amelie thought it deserved the snickers it got. Some of the students' laughter started to increase and together the class early thundered with laugher just because Amelie was so entranced by her teacher's beautiful eyes. One student fainted. Miss. Darcy asked the student's friend to take her to office.

“What?” Amelie asked Miss Darcy.

“It is quite fine you are open about your- orientation but- it makes the other students uncomfortable.” Miss Darcy told me.

“Its not like your married or currently-” Amelie said to Miss Darcy nonchallantly.

“Miss Hancock, come see after class, we should talk about your-”

“-oh yes I would certainly love that.”

“And you would certainly love to clean the school after our little chat and have no time for homework?”

“I have had worse punishments. You're so fascinating, your lips, your-”

“Enough Miss Hancock.”

“Alright enough about that but what I can tell you about Mr. Darcy is that probably because most of the perceptive is from the at first annoying Elizabeth, he's well a dick. A gigantic dick. Those aren't comfortable let me tell-”

“The office is awaiting your company.”

“But I was telling you about-”

“Office. Now.”

“Humph.” Amelie said to her teacher.

She got up onto her feet, put her hands in pockets and with every step she kicked the ground. Of course she put her bag on her back first and walked toward the high school office of the principle. A few passing students stopped to look at Amelie and she gave them each a smile despite their prejudiced gazes.

Perhaps they remembered the time she dared herself (, who dares themselves?) to say she was usually only infatuated with women over the office intercom. She told her friends that helped her sneak into the office that she was going to say or confess something over the intercom but not that. She wanted to see the reaction on Miss Darcy's face but it was not the kind of reaction she wanted.

Her friends dwindled after her confession and some of these friends she knew since the beginning of elementry school. A lot of her exboyfriends she never really had feelings for were so vexed. But really who cares? She was in love and she was rejected everytime she was looked at by her teacher. There was just something about her since a year ago. There was just something about not only by the way her lips moved, but something, something stroke her insides.

Miss Darcy was prim, stiff and proper. The way her lips pursed when he was angry was the only expression on her face or way to indicate that she was so because usually she was good, her teacher at controlling all those little facial muscles inside her face. If she did not purse lips she would press up her glasses. Miss Darcy was a delightful mystery, she knew practically hardly anything about her. The problem was that when she confessed a few months go over the intercom- well- She became more distant and she was not completely sure the reasons why. Perhaps she could only assume at this point.

Amelie Hancok's best friend assumed she had a lesbian crush on her instead of her teacher and they ceased to be friends. Her few months status as a loner was something she started to get used to.

Eventually she was in the office and she was punished again as she was with the confession incident. As she was with numerous things.

If Lady Gaga could openly want sex with women so could she.