Eternal Laughter

When Amelie Hancock walked down the halls students all around her, who walked to their glasses all fell to their knees at the same time and yelled together in mocking tones. "The chickens will take over the world and make us their slaves! Beware of the chickens! The chickens are evil!" The students said to her. A few students glared at her when she giggled at them. They probably wanted her to run into the bathroom and cry a lot. She smiled a little while she walked to the principle's office and was amused at their teasing of her. Her little smile fell when she wondered what the principle would say this time. She opened the door and the securtary gave her a strange look and called the principle. This seemed to becoming usual for everyone in the principle's office. 

"Did you make an idiot of yourself again?" The securitary asked Amelie.

"Of course I did! When you act like an idiot people laugh more and I enjoy the sounds of laughter. However I did not get a smile out of the Miss Darcy and that does not seem to be the type of person she likes." Amelie said to her.

"Do you really expect me to believe you are actually into Miss Darcy? Do you realize she can lose her job if she actually showed interest in you?" The securitary said to Amelie.

"Someone's in a bitter mood today, it's more sexy when that expression is on Miss Darcy's face." Amelie said to her.

"I really think the principle should have expelled you by now."

"It's not like I have bullied anyone. Anyyway I-"

The principle walked in front of her employee's desk and gave Amelie a harsh look. He made a come with me hand and head motion. Amelie followed him into his office. She sat down in front of his desk and he behind his. There was silence. He then showed her a youtube video of her antics recently in her English class and she chuckled. However she frowned when the passing thought of her beloved Miss Darcy not being into funny people or comedians.

"Is it fun for you to sexually harrass your teacher? You've been quite the fool over the last few weeks. Do tell me its not because you are actually attracted to Miss Darcy, its all just some kind of game to your twisted mind isn't it?" The principle said to her.

"If we dated would she really lose her job?" Amelie said to the principle.

"Miss Darcy is as straight as a stick and not  pedophile so there is no chance of that happening. Do you want me to expell you?"

"Do you not have to have big reasons like me shoving someone's head into a toilet bowl, stuffing someone in a locker or if I bully someone? Hell even if bullies bully the bullied its not like they get expelled. Are you really going to expell me?"

"Perhaps not but you are going to have to suffer supension."

"Ha, ha its not like anyone ever suffers in suspension that is such an not creative punishment, I mean lazy people rejoice in having those kinds of punishments."

"Would you enjoy a month of dentention doing the janiters' work for them?"

"Not so much no."

"That wiped that childish smile off your face."

"That it did."

"A month of cleaning dententions it is, you will clean the school everyday after school."

"No! Ooh wait- Do you think Miss Darcy likes hardworking types and studious types? Oh my goodness she might!"

"She likes men fool which you are not." 

"But- but she's never said tht she's not so there's nothing wrong with trying."

"Fool." 

"That's what I try to be but Miss Darcy does not like fools. So maybe this- I will try to be more studious and hardworking. Does that mean I have to stop making people laugh? Now that is something to frown about!" 

"Miss Darcy seems to like order and perhaps nerdy types. I could pretend to be nerdy or more studious. Some people are attracted to bumbling types. Should I fall on my ass a lot and ram into people? I should daydream and- yes daydream and ram into people. Perhaps that would make her impressed and also raise my grades. No? I hate to do housework, farm chores and milk cows so- this might be tricky but it will worth it! Right? Miss Darcy is worth it maybe." Amelie Hancock thought to herself.

She attempted to fall on her ass as she chased her three chickens around the school. The small chicken she chased, people stared at her and the badass chicken continued to dodged her as she fell on her side. She had to collect the chickens to bring back to her farm. She already put her other chickens in her pickup truck. There was one left, the speedy bastard!