The Forced RESET

Chara knelt down in front of Sans, the killer skeleton, as he had just launched a bone into her stomach. She coughed up some blood and spat it on the ground. She gave Sans a look that clearly said, 'you are going to die soon'.

"so kid, had enough yet?" Sans asked.

"NEVER!" Chara screamed. "I'm not quiting until I become the god of this useless world!"

"why would you wanna be a god of . . . what did you say? a 'useless world'? that sounds like a waist of time."

Chara thought of what she said and Sans laughed.

"look chara," He started. "i seriously hate this timeline the most, alright. out of all the times you've killed everyone, this time is the worst. and you don't even know why."

Chara got a little ajitated. "Then just tell me, bonehead!"

Sans chuckled. "sure." His left eye glowed that familiar blue.

"if you can beat me."

Chara smiled her creepy smile. "Challenge accepted." She laughed very creepily. "This will be so easy."

"hey, don't get so cocky, alright? you haven't even seen my special attack yet."

Chara laughed, getting up and holding her still bleeding stomach from the earlier attack. "Your 'special attack'? Oh please, I've seen it in all the other timelines. This will be easy!"

Before Chara launched her attack, she asked him, "What if I don't beat you?"

Sans smiled. "easy.

"you have to reset."

"A forced RESET, huh?" Chara asked. "I already love this bet." She shrugged. "I was thinking of doing that, even if I did beat you."

"oh well," Sans shrugged now. "make your move chara."

Chara started running towards Sans, bloodied knife outstretched to him. She was right in front of him when the pain in her gut grew. She looked down and saw more bones inside of her, poking out the other side while she was lifted off the floor.

Chara looked at Sans. "Ha . . . ha . . . ha, ya bone . . . head. I . . . should've known . . . you had a trick . . . up your dumb . . . jacket sleeve. . . ." Chara leaned forward an accepted death.

-----

Chara entered the familiar black abyss with a familiar box in front of her:

_________________________
|CHARA. LV 19. 604:64.|
| .|
| . |
| CONTINUE. ♡RESET.. |
|________________________|
(I HAVE SKILLS!!! This actually took forever, so what do you think?)

Chara moved her black SOUL over the RESET button. She smiled.

"At least I can keep my promises, mr. magic."

She selected the RESET button and she was soon dissolving into nothingness as the whole world reset to when Chara first fell.

-----

Quick note, in this fanfiction, Chara is not found by Asriel (if that's what happened in the game). It's like how Frisk starts out, meeting Flowey. Ok? Ok.

-----

New File?

♡Yes No

Name the Fallen Human:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z