The Good In Her

Papyrus was shocked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS?!" Chara shook her head, a little sad to have hurt Papyrus.

He pondered on this. "WELL," He started. "IT COULD BE BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE HEARTLESS AND UNMERCYFUL. LOVE IS SOMETHING SOMEONE FEELS FOR SOMEONE ELSE. MOST PEOPLE WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS IF THEY WENT THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE."

Chara thought on that, and then shook her head. "No," she said. "I've felt a sort of love. A love for death, that is. But, the one person I actually spared in this timeline made me feel loved. I just, feel different now then when I did earlier, when I felt a different kind of love."

"WELL, I GUESS THIS LOVE IS . . . LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER PERSON, AND THEY FEEL THAT WAY BACK."

Chara nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like it."

"SO," Papyrus concluded. "YOU . . . LOVE ME?"

Chara looking into his eye sockets and nodded. Papyrus gained a light orange blush, but smiled down at her.

He then leaned in close and kissed Chara on the lips, his teeth against her lips. Chara was shocked, but soon melted with the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The both heard footsteps, but didn't stop. Sans, standing there, wondering what Papyrus was doing, soon saw.

He was kissing a killer.

"papyrus stop!" Sans yelled, worried for his little brother. He then used his magic to slam Chara against the wall behind her, hitting her head and drawing a little blood.

Chara sat leaning forward, holding her head in pain. Papyrus looked at his brother, shocked.

Chara started to get mad. She started huffing and her eyes were becoming demon like once again. Papyrus noticed and talk to her.

"REMEMBER CHARA!" He yelled. "BE GOOD!"

Chara took a deep breath and closed her eyes, letting them return to normal. She then stood up and walked over to Sans, who had his left hand out of his pocket, ready for any surprise attacks.

Chara smiled, shocking Sans. "I forgive you, Sans."

Now Sans was lost. "what happened here?"

"I WAS ABLE TO CONVERT CHARA BACK TO BEING GOOD!" Papyrus exclaimed happily. Sans looked at Chara.

"is that true?"

"Yes Sans. I want to change my ways and fix everything. This isn't a joke, I swear on my life."

Sans's eye returned to normal and he put his left hand back in his pocket, but slowly.

"so," He began. "you really want to run the pacifist way?"

"Yes."

"ok, and you swear your telling the truth?"

"Of course."

Sans sighed. "alright then. what are you waiting for?"

"What do you mean?" Chara asked.

"aren't you gonna reset?"

"Well, yeah, but the next timeline will start out the same as this one."

"what makes you think that?" Sans asked.

"Becuase, if you used all of your magic in the last timeline to change this one, then it'll stay the same until you change it back."

"alright, i can do that. i'll change it back, but what are you worried about now?"

"I also would like for you to try and keep Papyrus's memories of this timeline."

"kid, that's almost impossible! my magic will be used to fix this timeline switch! i don't have enough magic to keep his memories."

"WHAT IF I HELP WITH THAT?" Papyrus said, out of the blue.

"what do you mean?" Sans asked.

"WELL, WE BOTH HAVE MAGIC. SO, WHY DON'T I GIVE YOU MINE? THAT WAY, YOU'LL HAVE DOUBLE THE MAGIC TO USE!"

Sans thought on that and then smiled at his brother. "man pap, your just filled with good ideas."

Papyrus shrugged. "THAT'S JUST THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" He then made a heroic pose and Chara and Sans laughed.

Sans turned back to Chara. "so, about earlier."

Chara turned to him, a little worried about what he was gonna say.

"you got something for my brother?" Chara nodded.

Sans slowly nodded. "i never would've thought someone that was as heartless as you could feel love for someone."

Chara smiled. "It was all thanks to Pap."

Sans nodded. "alright, let's get this reset in motion." Chara and Papyrus nodded.

Papyrus summoned his SOUL, which was a blue heart, like Sans's. Sans also summoned his. Papyrus's SOUL then seemed to drain of its blue color, turning to red. All of the blue turned into a mist, and started to go towards Sans's SOUL. The mist come into contact with Sans's SOUL, and was soon fused with Sans's now dark blue SOUL.

Sans's opened his eyes that had been closed and they were both blue, like when Sans would use magic, but only his left eye would turn blue.

"ok, now that that's done," Sans said. "chara, you know what to do."

Chara nodded and noticed a SAVE point, so she went over and SAVED her progress.

{Game SAVED}

Chara then opened up that same familiar box and moved her now red SOUL to the RESET button and she selected it. The world around her seemed to fade, but Sans was using his magic so he wasn't looking at Chara, but Papyrus was. He was smiling, and that made Chara smile.

The world faded black.

-----

~ After RESET ~

Chara woke up from the flowers once again and shot up to her feet and ran for the Ruins.

"Howdy!" a familiar voice said, but Chara ran right past him.

Toriel was standing up ahead and looked at Chara, who had stopped running and was standing in front of Toriel.

"Hello my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins. Come, I shall take you to my home."

They walked all the way through the Ruins and arrived at Toriel's home.

The next few moments were a blur, but now, Chara was walking towards Snowdin. She waited at the bridge and turned to see a friendly skeleton waiting behind her.

"hey kid," Sans said, smiling his first genuine smile towards Chara. "you ready to be nice?"

Chara smiled. "I can't wait."

"alright, you know where to go."

Chara and Sans walked over the bridge and to Sans's station area. Then, a certain skeleton showed up.

"IT SEEMS YOU'VE FOUND MY HUMAN."

"PAPYRUS!" Chara yelled happily. She ran over to Papyrus and they embraced in a hug. Papyrus and Chara pulled back and then kissed each other. They pulled apart from that and smiled.

"IT KNEW YOU COULD CHANGE." Papyrus said, smiling.

"Thank you so much Papy!" Chara said, smiling.

A whole new adventure had just began for Chara.

-----

THAT'S THE END!!!!
-MysteriousKyrgy