6

The with the red hair is Elizabeth, the blonde hair is Skyler, the brown hair is Ryan.

I don't know why vampires don't sleep at night, but I really never like to sleep. I got ready for school and walk to mom and dad's car and got in. We drove to school and got out, everyone was staring again. We walk into school and went our separate ways. I went to my locker and Eliza was there. "Hey Eliza." I smiled. "Hey Beth where have you been." She asked. "Oh I went somewhere with my parents." I said and she nodded. "We'll see you at lunch." I said and walked to my first class. I walked in and set by dad again and class started. "Ah miss Cullen glad to see you back." Mrs. Kelly said. "Good to be back." I smiled.

Class was boring. I had one person from my family in each class. I am so that I have uncle Jasper in history, we are studying the wars, uncle Jasper has been in most of them so he was very helpful. I walked into the lunch room with Eliza and we set down with my family. "Guys this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth this is Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Edward." I said and she smiled at them. We were just talking when Eliza said. "I know what y'all are." And me and my family got quite. "What." I asked. "I know y'all are vampires." She said. "Don't worry because I'm one too." She smiled. "How did you know." Mom asked. "Well y'all look like you were made in a science lab, plus I smell you." She smiled. "Who turned you." Aunt Bella asked. "Victoria." Eliza answered. "But how did you turn." Eliza asked. "Jane Volturi killed me, but Rosalie saved me." I answered. "Wow." Eliza said. "Does you parents know that your a vampire." Uncle Edward asked. "I live on my own, Victoria's mate killed them." Eliza said. "Well I got left on a door step." I said.

Me and Eliza have free time together and she is going to introduce me to some of her friends. We walk up to these girls that I have seen around school but never talked to them. "Hey Beth where have you been." The blonde one asked. "Hey this is Isabeth." Eliza asked. "But you can all me Beth." I said. "Oh hey I'm Skyler but you can call Sky." The blonde asked. "Hi I'm Ryan but you can call me Ry." The brunette asked. "Cool." I said. "Oh and guys my new nickname is Eliza I think it fits me better than Beth." Eliza smiled and they nodded. "Are you a vampire." Sky asked. "Are you." I asked and she laughed but nodded. "Me too." Ry said. "So we are y'all vampires I asked and they nodded. "Good." I smiled.