10

The girls, pack and I were hanging out. Just talking getting to know Liam "Guys I'm hungry." Paul said. "Me too." Liam said. "That not fair we can't eat food anymore." I frowned. "Well that doesn't mean that we have to starve." Jared said. "Whatever come on." I said and we walked to burger place. We walked in and some girls from school were there. They were all staring at the boys. "Come on lets just set down." I grumbled. We set in a booth and waited. "Hello and welcome, I'm Katie how may I take your order." She smiled. I looked at the boys. "7 burgers please." Jake said. "Sure what about you ladies." She said. "I'm good thank you though." I said and they girl nodded. I keep hearing girls whisper about us so I turned around. "Hey." I said and they looked at me. "How about talking a little quieter." I said. They were juniors girls from my school. The girls and I were seniors. They nodded and stopped talking. "What was that about." Jake asked me. "They were talking about me and they girls." I said and they nodded.

We paid for the food and walked out. "So what do you want to do now." Embry asked. "Movie." I asked and they nodded. We walk to the theater. "What do you want to watch." Seth asked. "How about The Conjuring 2." Ryan asked and we nodded.

"That was more scary than the first one." I laughed and they nodded. We were walking when Seth stopped me.
"Isabeth Isabel Cullen have I ever told you I love you." He asks. "I think so." I answered. "Well I love you." He said. "I love you too." I smiled.