7

It was finally the weekend and it was going to warm so I am going to asked the girls if they want to go to the beach on La Push. I got on the group chat and texted them. 'Hey want go to the beach and if so meet at my house.' I texted and they wreplied yeah or coming.

I called Seth and told him to come to the beach with the guys besides Sam. I put on my black and galaxy bikini. I heard a knock on the door and I used my vampire speed and ran down the stairs. "No vampire speed in the house." Grandma said. "Sorry grandma." I said and answered it. "Girls." I yelled and hugged them. "Bye guys love you." I yelled and walked out the house.

We got there and the boys were there. "Sethy." I yelled. "Isa." He yelled and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. "Eww get a room." Jake yelled. "Shut up." I said. "Come lets go." I yelled. I yelled and we ran to the water expect the girls and Jake, Embry, and Paul. "Great." I mumbled. Embry and Sky was looking at each other and Jake and Ry i mand Paul and Eliza. "Embry, Skyler, Jake, Ryan, Paul, Elizabeth." I said. "Guys come lets go cliff diving." Quil said and their head snapped our way. "Girls." Jared asked. "Sure." Sky said. We climbed to the top. Quil and Jared were the first ones to jump, then Sky and Embry and then Jake and Ry, Eliza and Paul. Me and Seth were the last ones to go. "Isa, lets jump a different way." Seth suggested. "And what is that." I smiled. "I'll show you." He said and we walked closer to the edge. He put this arm around my waist. "I see what you are trying to do." I smiled and put my arms around his neck. "Come on love birds, jump already." Paul yelled at us. We leaned in and kissed and stepped off the cliff.

The cold water made me pull away and swim up, Seth met me up at the surface. "Love you Isabeth Cullen." He smiled. "I love you too Seth Clearwater." I smiled back.