17

"Yay my princess  has the werewolf gene." Seth said picking her up. "Hey she is my princess." Embry said taking her out of his arms. "Whatever she's mine." "No she mine." Embry argued back. "No both you are wrong, I carried her around, so therefore she is mine." I said taking her out of Embry arms. "Hey." Both of them yelled. "What I carried her around, she's mine." I say putting in her crib for a nap. I took Aven from Liam and put him in his crib too.

"Hey Isa can we take a walk." Seth asked me. "Sure, Embry, Liam you got them." I ask and they nod. We walk outside and into the woods. "So why did you wanna go for a walk." I ask. "Just to get got of the house." He answered simply. We get to the clearing and Seth gets on one knee. I back up a little. "Isabeth Isabel Cullen I have loved you since the day we met. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, would you do the honor and marry me." He asks. "Yes Seth Clearwater, yes I will marry you." I say crying a bit. Then my family the pack and Avery and Aven spent out. "You all knew about this." I ask and they nod. "Love you guys so much, family hug." And we hug expected the pack. "Come on you are family now." Grandpa said and we all hug again.

Hey guys, sadly that was the last chapter. I know I know short book, but I have another books.