Joy Sanders

I am Joy Sanders and this is a story of my trip to Jurassic world. I was very excited when my mom told me that we were going to a park of DINOSAURS! We had to travel from Tennessee to St. Louis where we took a plane to Costa Rica then finally we took a boat to Isla Nublar. I've been obsessed with dinosaurs, especially the Velociraptor. Since they are so smart, I just think it's amazing that a animal can be so smart. Unlike sheep because they're just dumb (and I'm not kidding). I've always wondered what it would be like if I lived during the dinosaurs were alive. I have so many drawings of Velociraptors, now I will get to see one in real life. I think it will be a lot more fun sketching a real dinosaur. Once me and my mom got to Isla Nublar, we dropped our stuff off at our room. I opened the window and the view was beautiful, you could see the beach ,and the lake that the Mosasaurus lived in, you could see the visitors center and everything. The whole place was incredible. When I went back into the room I looked at the room. The beds were awesome, a lot of closest space that was kind of dramatic, the tv was very interesting. It had a game system, a bunch of DVDs about Jurassic worlds history and a place called Jurassic park. Which was probably the place before Jurassic world, everything felt perfect. It took a while for my mom to unpack all of our stuff, after that we went to the visitors center. The place was packed with people ,there was millions of things to do. Dig for fossils, make hybrids ,and my favorite, the holographic dinosaurs. It was amazing to look at it, it looked real ,except for the blue color. I felt like I was in science heaven, we went to go get a soda at a vending machine. I was already having so much fun even though I haven't seen any dinosaurs yet. Which reminded me that that was the whole point of coming here. The first dinosaur we looked at was the Pachycphlesaurus. It was cool to watch it bash its head into the other Pachycphlesaurus, it's amazing how they run into each others heads without killing themselves. Now we went to go see the T-Rex when they were feeding it, it was very gory to see. But I still enjoyed it. All of this was great, we finally ate lunch, I ate a cheeseburger and my mom ate a chicken wrap. This trip was the best choice ever for a trip. For some reason that sentence sounds weird, maybe because the best vacation is going to a island of dinosaurs. There was one dinosaur that I still haven't that I want to see, the Velociraptors.