the rest and the fun

I decided to stay in my room for the day because I wanted to rest and plus I didn't feel like being around a dinosaur that tried to kill me. I didn't tell Sam that I wasn't going to visit. I felt like there was a different reason that she attacked me, maybe she just wanted to kill me. It was very horrifying to see a raptor, in my face, that could of killed me in one second. Maybe she hated me or something. I understood why she was jealous.
Sam's p.o.v
Joy hadn't come at all yet, I started to get worried. "Do you think Joy will come today?" I asked Amy,"I'm not sure, she hasn't come yet?" "No she hasn't" I said looking at the crowd of people that were right in front of the glass. Whenever Joy was there ,there was never anyone else there. When she wasn't there, there was a bunch of people.
Joy's p.o.v
I decided that I would show Sam and Amy all of Jurassic world tonight. Sadly it would have to be at midnight, but , that was the only time there was absolutely no one running around the park. I couldn't let them both just sit there in there cage all the time. When it was midnight, I went to the Velociraptor paddock to see them. Luckily, Sam always slept in the bushes in front of the glass. "Sam!" I whispered sort of loudly, he flinched and woke up. "Why do you always wake me up?" He said in a sleepy voice. "Sorry I woke you up but can you also wake up Amy?" I asked, "fine" he said. When he got up he almost tripped over a stick. "Amy" he said
"What"
"Joy wants us for some reason"
"Why?"
"I don't know"
"Okay what do you need?" Sam said standing next to Amy in front of the glass. "I need you guys to come out here." I said. When they came out I told them what we were going to do and they were excited. When we went out Sam said"so this is what it looks like out here". "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said,"Yes" they both said at the same time. I showed them the gift shop"this is where people buy stuff" I said. Sam picked up a turquoise and orange stuffed animal Velociraptor"is this supposed to be me?" He said to me. Me and Amy both laughed, "probably" Amy said. "What is this?"he said as he went into the bathroom,"that's called a bathroom silly!" Amy said. I was surprised know that she knew what that was. "There is a puddle in your white bowl" Sam said,"what Sam don't-"he innocently interrupted"uh! It smells horrible!" Me and Amy laughed. When he came out ,his face was soaked, which must of been a offal experience for him. Next we just walked around"do you want to race again Joy?" Sam asked"um no, do you not remember what happened last time" I said. "Actually I don't cause I lost a bit of memory" he responded. "What happened last time?" Amy asked,"we went for a walk and we raced and he ran into a tree and had a concussion"I said. "Ouch" she said as she looked at Sam. We did some other things and then we went back to there cage and ended the trip there.