the wait

I felt so depressed and tired, I just laid there, next to the glass. I saw Joy coming back from wherever they were taking care of Amy. She sat down next to the glass where I was laying"she has to have surgery, do you know what that means" she said."Yes, I do"I said, I didn't know what to do except lay there. I was really excited to have a friend that was not a human, and now because of the other humans torturing her, she could be dead. "I am glad you are not like the humans that tortured Amy" I said,"I bear to watch the surgery so I just came here" she said. Joy ,I felt she appreciated me more than anyone else on this island.
Joy's p.o.v
I could tell that Sam was sad because all he did that day was lay down and act depressed. "Why don't you come outside and we can take a walk" I said to try to cheer him up,"no ,I'm fine" Sam said. He was so sad, I couldn't stand it.
Amy's p.o.v
I woke up with a bright light shining down on me. I heard voices all around me, when they realized I was awake, they gave me a shot that put me to sleep.
Joy's p.o.v
I went back to the visitors center and I found out that the surgery was almost done! I ran back to see Sam and tell him the good news. "Guess what Sam"
" Amy is out of the surgery!"
"No"
"Then you might as well forget it"
"Well what I was going to say was that Amy is almost done with the surgery"
"Good"
Amy's p.o.v
I woke up in my old paddock where no one was. I acted like I was still asleep so the humans wouldn't hurt me. I felt a slight pain in my chest and then fell over.
Sam's p.o.v
When I found out the surgery was almost over, I was a little more happy. I still was sad but I was getting over it.
I decided to get up and talk to Joy, I was right about to say something and I was interrupted. I saw Amys body role across the ground"Amy!" I yelled.