the time

Today I had to give Sam and Amy some bad news"Sam" I said. "Yes?" He said as he was doing something in the bushes. "I am sorry I have to tell you this but, I'm leaving in 3 days" I said, "what" Sam turned around "but you can't leave" he said. "I'm sorry ,me and my mom only planned being here for a month" I said in a sad voice. "Well, I guess I'll come out of here and spend time with since you are gonna leave in a few days" Sam said. We took a walk like we usually do, we liked doing that and we liked walking out in the main service area was at night. "What time will you leave?" Sam asked, "I am not sure, I will have to ask my mom later
Sam's p.o.v
I felt sad when Joy told me she was leaving soon. We took a walk and talked about what usually did when we were never busy. I felt like it WAS the last time I would see her but it WASN'T the last time I would see her. "How have you and Amy been doing?" She asked, "we've been doing good" I answered. I could tell that was still weirded out by when I told her that I liked Amy. "I am sorry that the relationship between me and Amy is gross for you" I said. "Oh no it's not, it's just, I feel like it is amazing that raptors can love each other" she said. "Since I was able to talk to you, I've been able to find out thousands of things that would of been able to find out if I couldn't speak to you" she said. "That's the one thing I've been thinking about, if you couldn't talk to us, would you treat us like any other animal?" I asked a serious question. She stood there for a while, thinking, "no, I would still treat how I am treating you now" she said with a happy face. I tried to make a happy face but, Velociraptor heads are not able to smile.
Joy's p.o.v
We stayed out there all day walking, but mom called me and said that we had to start packing up. When I got to our room, I told my mom that I told Sam that I was leaving soon. I was dark outside by the time we got all of our stuff packed up. Then I realized "I left Sam out in the forest!