Amy

I ran to Amy, which she was laying on the ground. "Amy!" I shout as I rushed to her body.
Joy's p.o.v
I couldn't see what happened, but I did hear Sam yell"Amy!" So I assumed Amy was back. I waited till the person that put Amy in left. I opened the door and rushed to Amy. I tried to help her up but like I said earlier, it's hard trying to carry a 113 pound dinosaur. "Joy ,you're not supposed to be in here!" Sam said, "I know but do you not see this?" I said motioning to the dinosaur I was trying to pick up. She was starting to wake up"Amy?" Sam said. "Sam?" Amy said as she started to open her eyes. I gave up trying to lift her up, now I was just watching them. "I thought you died" Sam said,"I am glad I didn't die" she said back to him. "I was so worried about you" he said,"I'm glad someone cares" she said. "I also care too" I said, she must not have realized I was there because she ran up to me, pushed me to the wall, put her claws on my chest and said"since when we're you here?" She said. I was truly terrified of her now, I had never really been afraid of either of them until now. "What the heck!" Sam said as he finally realized what was happening "what are you doing!" She was up in my face, which scared the crap out of me. Sam tackled Amy before she could kill me, I slid down the wall onto the ground to sit. I was breathing extremely hard and hyperventilating cause that was the scariest moment of my life.
Sam's p.o.v
When Joy spoke, I thought Amy was running to see Joy. Instead, she tried to kill her ,I tackled her. When we stopped rolling, we were near the pond in my paddock. "Why in the world did you do that!" I asked,"she was watching us and I thought that was weird." She said. "That's no reason to try and kill her!" I said, this made no sense at all! Why, would she do that! "Don't you remember I'm still nervous around humans" she said, "I forgot about that" I said."Will she be around us anymore?" She said,"yes, why?"I asked. "I feel kind of jealous because you and her have known each other for a longer time then you've known me" Amy said"do you think I like her like her or something?" I said. "No, no, no, I just thought you wouldn't appreciate me" she answered,"I definitely will appreciate you ,I have been lonely my whole life." I said.
"I'm sorry" she apologized, "it's okay" I said."You should probably go so Joy doesn't freak out okay?" I said,"okay I understand" she said. I went back over to where Joy was sitting, she was breathing very hard and she was probably scarred for life." Are you okay?" I asked, it kind of scared her when I spoke"i-i-i'm-m-m fine" she stuttered. "Why did she at-tack m-m-me" she said,"she was kind of jealous of you and me" I said. "O-kay then" she said"could you tell her I forgive her", "Yes I can" I said.