Weird feeling

Next morning yandere Chan or Ayano (watever u prefer)wake up on her bed as always " Aaah~! What a beautiful morning to stalk Senpai!" She jump of her bed and admire Senpai stuff that she took after a while she got ready to school.
~Time Skip when she got to school~
She stare and wait at the gate for her Senpai , after 10 mins her Senpai came first she start to get nervous while he felt weird and creep out she start to day dream of her Senpai and smile widely oh Senpai when will u notice me..? She start to frown as kokona walk in ugh_Kokona Haruka my worse and stupid enemy ever! She thinks she can have Senpai oh but she will never see what's coming! Ayano think to herself as she glance at kokona and start to walk to school when she was half to Ed class she bump into someone and then.
Crash!!
" Hey! Watch where your going will ya?!" " S-Sorry!" The person runs away right after Ayano (or yandere chan) even look at him hmmm..who was that? Oh well might as well walk to class or the teacher will be mad Ayano tho to herself then walk to class she was In time after that she walk arums the school and stare at the club she was thinking of joining a club so she look at every club she seen cooking, science , photograph, spot, garden, music,art and a creepy weird looking club (yes is oka club) but then she stare at the martial art club hmm if I join this club I could be stronger perfect! She walk into the club as someone lightly touch her shoulder, she squeak and was about to slap that person face but that person grab her wrist " woah easy there I'm sorry that scared you" Ayano slowly open her eyes and saw a black hair boy with black hair and was wearing a judo uniform, he slowly let go of Ayano wrist while Ayano rub it "is okay " he gave her a welcome smile as he cross his hand "anyways welcome to the martial art club my name is Budo Masuta u can call me Budo as u want I am the leader here amd what's your name " Ayano make a lil smile and responded "my name is Ayano Aishi I was interested about the club can u tell me about the club info?" "Why yes in here we learn hand to hand and practice self defends techniques " "perfect I'm on when do we start?" She ask " u can start about 5:08 PM so u can come back or stay while the other comes " he responded as Ayano nodded and change her cloth and sit on the matches while being silent about 10 mins later is actually 5:00 so there still a lot of time Budo decide to cut the silent and talk to Ayano, they seem to like talking wit each other, after a while they stared the class after the learning they had a lil break while one of the girls talk to Ayano "hey ur Ayano right? The leader was staring at u didn't u know?" The girl ask while Ayano said "why would he do that?" "Idk maybe he likes you!" While they were talking Budo was blushing hearing very thing w-why did I stare at her? Well..tbh she does looks cute and funny , her eyes are so beautiful and.. WAIT BUDO STICK URSELF TOGETHER U JUST MET THE GIRL! Budo sigh as he look at Ayano while she was giggling, why do I feel this strange feeling? Does this what they call "love at first sight..?"
_______________________________
Me: well good lucking winning her heat Budo!
Budo: s-shut up Eliz!
Me:whatever anyways hope u guys like the story make sure to like and comment and help the nervy Budo here to win Ayano love~
Budo: -blushes madly- OH WILL U QUIT IT!