Yehaw

~3rd Person~
Ayano had a very bad day, her test was worst , her panties was gone ( Senpai must had took it)and for some reason her hair comb was missing (again Senpai ) Oooh it wasn't worst she when she was getting her bag it had lipstick from the Baku sister (Osana tried to report ayano but fail ) she return it and almost had a fight with them well when Kizu came in and save her all day while budo! He was just teaching other student and talk to his friend while his girlfriend had a bad day.

Kizu had a way to fix it by taking her to a bar  to chill ayano was drunk completely drunk! "um..ayano I think that's enough" Kizu said to a drunk ayano "No -hic- I need to wash the pain I-it's growing insiiiidddee me!!!! -hic- that jerk is so Ann iiiiiidiot! I- I was having a bad day! Whiiiile he just standing thereeee playing with his Pixies!! -hic- " Ayano said while drinking another beer, kizut and there dumb founded she tho this was a good idea but oh how she was soooo wrong

So Kizu brought ayano home while a worried budo was waiting there ayano kept saying she should punish him by having sex , by the time ayano and Kizu was home budo was there waiting "THERE U ARE WHERE WERE U?!" Budo said yelling at ayano Kizu already walk bak home "Heyyy!! Babe! -hic- ya know ur such a bad bad boyfriend!! Leaving me and not give a SHIIIT! That I have a bad day!! " budo was stun he didn't know his gf was having a rough day then he looks at ayano with sad eyes "Ayano I'm sorry I don't notice "
"ooooh stop being a good boy it just like him when I was Yandere but now I'm gonna -Hic- punish ur ass "

Budo look at ayano confuse not knowing what she said "um..what?"
"Don't act like -hic- u don't know now come on we are having a loooooonh night-
Ayano said pulling abit confuse budo and she was right they have a long night XD

~Next day~
Ayano woke up while groaning "ugh..w-what the hell happen?" She look at her right seeing a naked budo by her side "oh no.." She knows what happen so she slowly put her cloths on while walking out she saw a smirking Kizu "why hello there ayano or should I say 'yeehaw' " Ayano glare at Kizu while sighing well atleas is not that bad for ayano.