Kizu knows what happen to saki!

~Taro P.O.V~
There she is..Ayano Senpai-Chan...she's so beautiful..so sweet so kind...she will be mine...I have an idea to make sure that budo.. Didn't exit.. I take out my phone and message to info-Chan
Taro: here's the panty shot -send the pic-
Info: excellent work now I have kokona's panty shot what do u need?
Taro: I need you to do this...
~Ayano P.O.V~
Well this is a great day. No taro, no weird things happen, no nothing just me and budo at the tree"hey Ayano?" I look to budo and smile "yes budo?" He looks kinda worry "I have a bad feeling something is gonna happen " I make a look that is confuse "like what?" It was quiet until "AYANO!!" Kizu? What now?" Kizu? What's wrong " she ran up to me looks like she found something"Ayano u need to listen to this quick!" She grab my hand and ran while budo ran behind. We ran to the gaming club we see kokona's crying "what's going on?" Kizu who look terrified grabs usb and plug it on the computer what we saw is...
Saki: TARO?! WHATS WIT YOU?!
Saki?! Saki!! "W-what..?"I look to Kizu scared face "keep...looking..."
Taro:u know what u are here for saki
Saki: why?! Why are u doing this?! What ever did I do to u?!
Taro: nothing saki I just need u to do this
Saki: w-what...?
Taro: I want u -slid a picture of budo- to kill budo Masuta
Saki: w-what...? What did budo do to u?!
Taro:-got in range and slam the table - HE TOOK MY PROPETY!!!
Saki:-shaking in fear- what d-did he took..?
Taro: he took...my Ayano..Ayano Aishi my angle Haha...he took her away from me..
Saki: THATS A LIE AYANO LOVE BUDO. SHE IS NOT URS
Taro: SHUT UP!!-grabs the chair and slid while grab saki throat-
Saki: -gasp and choking- a-ah!! ah!! G-aaah!
Taro: she's mine! SHES MINE SHE DOESNT DESERVE BUDO SHE IS MINE !! U HEAR ME?!-grab her throat hard-
Saki: -couldn't breath and start to gag- g-aaah!! N-Ngh!! Gh!!
Taro:-slowly calm down and let go-
Saki: -gasp and cough -
Taro: listen here saki I want u to kill budo Masuta and u will obey me or I will snap u -breaks a pencil- and make! U like me! A insane murder
Saki: no never! What is wrong with u taro?!
Taro: I'm..not taro anymore...no..I'm not him anymore...
I
Am
Yandere-Kun and u had made a terrible mistake to disobey me now?! Now..I will punish u until u can't scream anymore -laughs like a maniac and grab something that made saki shiver in fear-
Saki: NO! STAY BACK NO THAT!! ANYTHING BUT THAT NO! SOMEONE HEEELLP!!AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Taro: AHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHA!!!!!! HAAAA!!!!
"Video ended" oh god...oh my god...saki.." His..insane Ayano his coming for u..." Kizu said shaking while kokona is crying and sobbing "no..that's why..saki...I..." I fell to my knee, tears is streaming down my cheek I can't believe he did that..."Ayano..sssh..is okay " budo hug me from behind his so warm.."budo..is all my fault..I...idk.." He Slowly turn me around and let me cry on to his chest "no..is not ur fault...I swear if that bastard lay a hand on u. I will kill him with no mercy.." Why..? Why did this had happen to me..?
~Taro P.O.V~
"Oh Ayano..my sweet sweet Ayano.." I whisper behind the door they know my plan "u will be okay but..now..."I slowly look at Kizu who is terrified on fear "I need to kill someone that had ruined the fun..."