AYANO'S Save plan!

~Kizu P.O.V~
"Ow watch it kisu" "oh shut it Kakeru " okay there like 100 dogs and lion and 62 gaurds we need something to distract them ...but what "okay here's the plan "I take a stick and draw a circle on the dirt "okay we are here so there are 100 dogs and lion guarding plus even 62 gaurds so wee need to distract them me and the other will go over them while Kakeru and sho will distract them okay? " I ask while Kakeru yell at me while whisper "What why me?! " "hey me too!" Sho as well "because I said so okay ?" Then Kakeru stand abit no too much to let the guard see us "what do u want me to do?! Dress in drag and do the hula?! " I smirk "actually that's not a bad idea" "oh crap"
Bold : Kakeru
Italic : sho
------------------------------------
Luau
If your hungry for a hunky of fat and juicy meat!
Eat my buddy sho here because he is a treat.
Come on down and dine
On this tasty swine.
All you have to do is get in line~!
Aaaaaaaaare ya achin'?
Yup yup yup
Fooooooooor some bacon?
Yup yup yup
Heeeeeeee's a big pig
Yup yup
You can be a big pig tooo.
Oy!
-----------------------------------

"GET THEM!!" One of the guard said lions and dogs was licking mouth hungry staring at their 'dinner' while Kakeru and sho run away screaming like scary girls "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" They ran away while the lion,dogs and gaurds chase them "well that was awkward "Budo said chuckling, I was holding a camera I am going to show this on YouTube XD "yep yes it was cmon close is clear lets go!" I said the other nodded and went into the basement. Ayano don't worry here we come!