Valentine part 3 (Finall and real)

Okay okay this part is real no trick this time. I Kizu Ayakami promise that this part is totally real ^_^
___________________________________
~Ayano P.O.V~
What's taking Budo so long...?is already 4:30 and Budo didn't came...maybe he forgot...oh well I was about to leave but then ..." WAIT AYANO!!!" I heard a voice "Budo?" "No is not Budo" I turn around and saw...Senpai?!! "Um..who are you..?" I pretend to not know him but then I can hear him chuckling " sorry I didn't said my name well I'm taro and I'm the one that u met at the roof that day" he said while smiling "um..then ur the one who made the poem?.." I ask while getting nervous "y-yea well um.." His said and abit shaking ..." Ayano hear me out.." He said while grab my hand and blushes " Ayano Aishi, I Taro Yamada Love you!!" I was wide eyes he...loves me..? The word "Love you" was running down my head, I look down " I'm sorry..but I don't love you.."he looks kinda sad and I slowly look up at him" I love...Budo Masuta ...I don't love you..." I said while trying to get off his grip "No..." He said while gripping tighter "w-what..?" "I said..." He looks at me with hate and killing eyes " I love you...and I will take you no matter what happen IDC BUDO MAUTA IS UR LOVE, U BELONG TO ME!!!" He said while pushing me close to him "n-no!!! STOP!!! BUDO!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!" I said while struggling " no one is here! Not even Budo ur Mine!!" He said pulling me close I start to gave up on his hand until.."HEY!!" I wide my eyes and slowly turn around...BUDO!!" BUDO!! HELP!!" I said trying to reach to Budo but taro grip me tighten " AYANO!!" Budo said while try to take me off of Taro " give up Budo! She's mine!" Taro said while putting a..knife?!" No she'll never be urs!" Budo yell at Taro what do I do?!!! What do I do?!! I tho to myself how can I get out of this situation until it came over me THATS RIGHT WHY AM I SO STUPID?!! I slowly take taro off my hand and knee him, Budo seems to be surprise at my reaction while taro is lying on the ground holding his "pickle " I walk to Budo and grab his hand running. When we reach at the park we take a break while sitting on the bench "I tho I would be ur hero tho.." Budo said while sighing, I giggle " oh Budo I learn how to fight in ur class, I just forgotten that I did " I said while holding his hand. "Yea me too " he said holding me hand tight.
~Budo P.O.V~
Man... Today is kinda of an adventure day I sigh and felt my shoulder having more weight I look to Ayano and see that she slept heh..she's cute while she sleeping...I slowly pick her up and walk to her house, I laid her on her bed, I was about to leave but then Ayano grab my shirt.." No..Budo plz stay..." She mumble in her sleep...I smile "okay Ayano I'll stay " I said laying on her bed and cuddle wit her. She's so warm, so cute,so funny...I tho to myself and stroke her hair a few times "don't worry Ayano...i..Budo Masuta will protect you, if it matters to risk ur life then I will, i won't let anyone take u away..from me. I love you my sweet princess.."I said hole slowly drift to sleep. I won't let anyone! Or any other men touch her, even hurt her..she is mine forever..
_______________________________
Me:AWWWWWW HOW SWEEET!!!!!
Budo: -////- Yea we get it go one kizu
Me:okay mr Over-protective
Budo: HEY!!!!
Me:whatever anyways pls like this comment if u had any suggestion tell me at my other story of me and the yandere gang hope u like my story I try my best of all YEARS!!
Budo: even ur life?
Me: yea.
Budo: well hope u ppl like it or watever
Me:hey Budo?
Budo: yea?
Me: why Is there like a picture of Ayano wearing a hot swim suit?
Budo: 0////0 N-NO REASON!!!