Chapter 4

: Benetar's POV :

After, what had felt like an hour of crying and self-pity, I hopped in the shower to relax and think.

How could it be the same girl? That's impossible.

Right ? ...

I spent about 30 minutes washing and scrubbing my body until my fingers felt numb. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off looking in the mirror and hating my reflection with a burning passion.

Why me? I spoke softly, so no one else could hear me.

I covered my eyes with my blonde locks and put on some sweats and an oversized black hoodie that read the words 'ZOMBIE' in neon green bold letters.

I walked into the kitchen with my headphones on blasting Unloveable, by The Smiths, trying to forget what I saw in the drummers room.

I poured myself a warm cup of black coffee, adding honey right after. I felt a tap on my right shoulder and quickly removed my headphone, turning to see PuffPuff with a confused look on his face.

" Are you okay?" He asked, "You seem a little... strange. "

"If I seem a little strange, well that's because I am." I replied, mocking the words of Morrissey from the song I was playing.

He shrugged and added, " Me and DeeJay are going to the record store to pick up some cds, wanna come along? "

I thought for a moment. "No thanks.. I'll stay here with Axel."

"Alright, have fun." He yelled exiting the bus door with DeeJay.

I sat on the couch with my coffee at hand, watching a show about ghost hunters. Although, I found these shows entertaining, I usually couldn't sleep at night, which was hell to deal with, but oh well.

-

It was 10pm and I was still watching tv alone. A black figure appeared into the living room. I stared, curiously, knowing it was probably a shadow caused by a car headlight.

"Boo!" Something yelled.

I jumped up and fell off the couch with a thud.

It was Axel.

" What the bloody hell! You jerk! " I screeched with my high pitched voice.

The Canadian giggled, which I admit was adorable, but I was still upset.

I turned the lamp on, revealing his devilish smirk and messy brown hair. Why did he have to be so bloody attractive? I thought, basically torturing myself.

" Heya Benny, " He said taking a seat next to me. I rolled my eyes, " Don't call me Benny. "

He chuckled. Even his chuckle was charming, " You have a nice laugh. " I thought out loud, automatically regretting my words. He stared wide-eyed at me, with confusion, yet I could tell he was flattered.

"Thanks......." He answered shyly.

Payback?

~

A/N: why hello there. It's been a while........ So, I decided to finish this because why Not.

Enjoy and I hope you all haven't forgotten about this book. Forgive Me. I was only 2 years late..

(If you see any typos, feel free to comment, because I was half asleep while writing this. More coming soon!)

/\^._.^/\