Chapter 3

Ch.3

Benatar's Pov

It had been 2 days since the whole compliment thing about my voice the drummer stated. Every time I thought about it I could feel a nervous feeling in my stomach, and it was even worse when he came close to talk to me or ask me something. Although he didn't seem to even remember that day, he acted like it hadn't even happen!

After breakfast I went to my room to practice my key-tar, after playing a few tunes I decided to practice on bass. Only one problem, I had to ask Axel if I could borrow it to practice, and if I did I would probably freak out. After a while of thinking I finally grew the bravery to ask him, while walking down the hall I heard moaning and hard breathing. It was coming from, the Canadians room? I slowly walked up to the door trying not to make a sound, I peeked through a crack in the door and saw the drummer making-out with a red headed skinny girl.

'I felt as if I have seen her before. Have I? Wait! No way. It was the girl from the dream!' After a while in my own thoughts I felt a tear fall down my face, why was I crying? I felt anger spread throughout my body and my tears turned boiling hot. I ran to my room and pressed my face against my pillow and screamed into it. Why was I so upset!? Have I... fallen for the Canadian drummer?