Chapter 5

Axel's POV :

Why does Benetar have to be so nice to me all the time? I thought to myself, thinking of that moment when he commented on the way i laughed.

I'm straight.

I'm straight.

I like chicks, not dudes! Especially not ones with blonde, golden hair, pale skin, ocean blue eyes.....

I mentally slapped myself for having a - small - crush on the blonde dweeb.

Maybe I should tell him. What's the worst that could happen? - punching me in the face, calling me a faggot and hating me for the rest of my life.. It's fine, I thought, trying to calm myself down.

Benetars POV :

Axel, Axel, Axel.

I think to myself, smirking like an idiot at my thoughts. He might be a handsome devil, but that doesn't mean he can reel me in that easily.

I heard him thinking about me; Okay that sounds weird, but sometimes he thinks out loud- and honestly I think he does it without realizing. I was so glad I listened this time.

' small - crush on the blonde dweeb '

I heard it very clearly, and really, the only one he calls dweeb around here is me. M.E.

I shriek in excitement trying to think of a way to show off my knowledge. Should I tell him? Should I text him with an unknown number and pretending to be someone?

Then it hit me.

I'll text him, with a different number, then I'd try to convince him to tell me all his love-problems, pretending to be some type of 'love expert' , giving him tips on what he should do to make this "person" fall in love with him. He'll follow everything I tell him to do, and I'll be in his arms in a Snap.

I found a random number generator online and thought of what to text Axel. Should I act professional?

That could work.

I began to write :

- Hello MetalHead, about a month ago you signed up for a free trial on our website LoveAdvice.com - Sorry this took so long to come in, we highly apologize, and wish to give you a Month free of LoveAdvice ! Feel free to ask us all your Love-based problems. We're always free !

Perfect.

--------------

(A/N: It's 1 a.m.,,,, thank you for reading <you are my favorite for reading this mess of a fanfic> . )

/\^._.^/\