Chapter 2

Playing with Love//Ch.2

~Benatar's Pov~

I felt myself shaking as if I was being shooken? I heard a voice call my name and I quickly opened my eyes. It was a dream. 'Uggghhh' I thought, when I managed to finally open my eyes, I saw chocolate brown hair swaying back and forth in front of me.

It was the Canadian drummer Axel, when I saw him I blush slightly. He looked at me in confusion, ''Oh! You're finally awake, dweeb" he looked at me smiling. I gave him a weak smile, still tired and confused of what had dreamt. Last time I checked I wasn't gay, nor bi, but when I was next to Axel I always had this weird feeling in my stomach, it was like butterflies, but I didn't Like him.

No idea why I got them because, I was just friends with Axel, and even if I did have feelings for him, he would never feel the same way for me, seeing all the girls he dates and makes-out with. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he finally said something. "I heard you tossing and turning and making moaning sounds, so I came into your room thinking you were hurt or somethin' " I stared at him in shock and could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. "I-I was?" I asked, he nodded and continued, "I would think you had fallen off your bed and hurt yourself'' now it was him that was blushing. I put my hand on his shoulders and felt him tense up, "That was nice of you..." I said as I smirked a little. He turned to me and relaxed; "We can't have you hurt the beautiful voice of yours now could we?" he winked while responding. I looked over in shock trying to prosper what he had said and I could feel my body heating up quickly. He noticed and walked out of the room, leaving me with a confused, shocked, embarrassed look on my face. 'D-d-did he just call my voice...beautiful?'

A/N: Hope you are enjoying so far! /\^._.^/\  I shall make the chapters longer

- di ~