First Encounter PT.2

*Akashi's POV*
I was early in school to plan for the school festival coming up. I wanted to make this festival perfect as it will be my last school festival at Rakuzan. When I took a glimpse of the clock, I noticed that the school bell was going to ring, and thus I started to pack up my planner and left the Student Council room. When I stepped out of the room, someone bumped onto me. It was (F/n)(L/n). I know her. She is my classmate and I know she is really smart and talented in Music. However, she rejected the councils offer to become the Vice President. Without thinking, I said her name. She must have heard it as she called my named in response. I looked at her. She is really interesting. She has and knows that she has so much potential, but does not want to make use of it. I have never seen anyone with a mindset like hers. I kept thinking about her, until she called out to my name again. Her voice is really beautiful. When I focus my gaze on her, her head was tilted and she looked confused. I told her nevermind and walked away. As I walked away, I smirked and thought, she is mine now.
*TIME SKIP TO AFTER BASKETBALL PRACTISE*
I stayed late back in school to have a little extra practise, and to have some alone time, to think about (L/n). There is something about her, that I need to found out. Why is she rejecting all those amazing offers. Usually, I wouldn't care about all this trival matters, but since it's (L/n), I have to find out. For the Mid-year exams, I was told that she only lost to me by one point overall. And I heard she lost that mark as she was not feeling well on the day of the Mathematics paper and she was not able to finish a few questions. What if that day she was at her peak health? She could have easily beaten me. She is potentially greater than me, but she chooses to not do great things.
I was about to shoot the ball into the hoop when I heard someone slide open the door. I turned behind and saw (L/n). She saw that I noticed her and she quickly bowed in apology. I smirked, and I asked her to come towards me, knowing that this is the perfect time to ask her that question.
When she was in front of me, I squatted a little and petted her head. I smiled, and asked her why she was still in school. She said she was stuck with a new concerto her conductor gave her today. I remember, she is also quite the musician. I remember hearing the band play one and she had this beautiful solo. I told her I wanted to play a duet with her in the future, since I played the Violin like her. She nodded to everything I said but it was obviously everything was just background noise to whatever her thoughts is. I asked her that question and without looking at me, she just said it is because she does not want to. What kind of answer is that? Does she not think of me to be important. It infuriates me. Everyone thinks I am the Great Akashi Seijuro and everytime I speak to them, my voice and my words will be burnt into their minds. However, this (L/n) is not even processing what I am saying. I need to get her attention somehow. I pinned her to the wall and whispered that question into her ear. I tried to keep my body as close to her as possible, without touching her.
I felt her freeze and I smirked. My trick is working. I moved my hand onto the cheek and used my thumb to rub her temples. I could feel her body temperature rising. However, she froze up and could not reply my question. I sighed, unpinned her from the wall and walked into the locker room.
When I came out, she was still in the same spot but sitting down. She must have slide down from the standing position she was in just now. I chuckled and walked towards her. I offered my hand and a ride home but she turned it down, before running away.
Even with such a trival matter, she rejects me. My interest for her grows.

(A/n: This chapter is a repeat of the previous chapter, except in Akashi's POV! I like to make sure both sides of the story is covered for a deeper understanding of the characters and their feelings. I hope it is not to repetitive and the next chapter will be the next part of the story!)