I love you

*Third POV*
You spent the whole afternoon at Akashi's place and he helped you decipher the piece. He was great at music, but he thinks you are greater. He said that he was taught the violin since he was young. His mother wanted him to play an instrument and he wanted to play the violin because of a Concert his parents brought him too some time ago. He fell in love with the sound of the violin and is still deeply in love with it. He told you when you play, it reminds him of the first time he heard a violin. Small and petite, but strong and unwavering. By the late afternoon, you managed to learn the piece and you had never been this happy in your life. Looking at the time, you played the complete piece one last time, before packing up and leaving the Akashi mansion. Akashi walked you to the door and before you stepped out, Akashi grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. Akashi than pushed you away a little so that he could gaze into your eyes. He said,
'I love you (F/n)(L/n). Can you be my girlfriend, please?'
Your eyes widen in shocked by Akashi's words. Love? You had never given your love to anyone else but your family for a long time, since Yamada. Yamada betrayed your love and you could never give your love to anyone else anymore, because you are afraid. You shook your head and shook Akashi's hand off. You looked down, not looking into Akashi's eyes and ran away. You heard him call out to your name, but you did not look back. Tears rolled down your face as you ran back him.
*TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY*
You spent the whole day trying to avoid Akashi. He was trying to catch your attention and attempted to take to you, but you did not want to hurt him with your rejection.
But was it his reaction to your rejection that you were afraid of. You actually like Akashi. He was nice, gentle and a really sweet guy. You were afraid of disappointing him. You can't bring yourself to love anyone anymore, but Akashi, he makes you feel love. You are afraid that you cannot return his love. Akashi deserves someone who can return his feelings. You just cannot bring it to yourself to hurt Akashi. You had never felt so lost with your feelings.
You spent this whole day avoiding Akashi.
*THE NEXT DAYYYY*
You went to school, confused and stuck, still pondering over Akashi's question. But you thought, it has been 2 days, Akashi should have given up by now. You walked past the Student Council room, and unconsciously stood there for some time, secretly hoping to bump into Akashi. After what seemed like an eternity, which was actually just a minute, you sighed and walked towards your classroom. When you stepped in, you saw Akashi talking to another girl really happily. They look like they are having a great conversation. You glanced at them and quickly walked to your seat and sulked there. When lessons started, all you could think about is Akashi and that female classmate. What were they talking about, why are they so happy and Has Akashi really given up on me. You thought really hard on that last question. Suddenly, the teacher called out to your name.
'(L/N)! Are you okay? You looked rather distracted.' (A/n:Worlds nicest teacher)
You shook your head and started concentrating on lessons. Soon, the lunch bell rang. Akashi walked past your seat without looking at you and he was approached by the classmate from earlier on. They continued their happy conversation and left the classroom. You sulked in your seat and started eating your bread alone. Another bell rang and lunch was over, everybody came back to their seats and lessons resumed.
*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*
Right after the school bell rang, you walked to Akashi's table and stood there looking at him. Akashi continued keeping his stuff and ignored you. You, annoyed, called out to his name, but he still ignored you. You gave up and then shouted.
'OKAY AKASHI-KUN I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME?'
The whole class heard it and turned to you. Akashi smirked, stopped packing his stuff and stood up.
'Finally, you accepted something eh (F/n)? How does it feel to be rejected?'
Your eyes started tearing up after hearing his voice and you hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged you back, rubbing your back to comfort you. You heard some murmurs from the class but you didn't care, you are with Akashi now, and you think, you love him.