Matsuri

*Third POV*

After your final school exams, it was time for the School Festival! Your class girls decided to open a Kissing booth to raise money for your less privilleged peers and since your class was filled with beauties, the booth had great business. You girls stood at the booths and you had to kiss the person who approached you.
You were nervous. You had never kissed a guy before. Not even Akashi-kun, whom you have been dating for 2 months. Many guys approached you and all you could do was muster up some courage to kiss their cheeks. The boys still got really flustered even thought it was just a peck on their cheek.
Akashi, the supervisor of the Festival was patrolling around when he saw your class booth and you, his precious Girlfriend kissing another guy, when he himself has not recieved a kiss from you. Akashi stomped to your booth and glared at the guy you kissed. He freaked out after seeing Akashi and ran away. Akashi than gave you money and leaned down lower so you could kiss his cheek. You started shaking really bad and you just could not kiss him, even though it was just his cheeks. You felt really jelly when you are with him. You just could not kiss him. You then covered your flushed face and squatted on the floor in embaressment. Akashi then chuckled and picked you up bridal style. You removed your hands from your face in shocked and started moving to get out of Akashi's grasp. All Akashi did was hold on to you tighter and told the other girls he was borrowing you for a while and left a huge tip as a borrowing fee.
He carries you to the food stalls and then set you down. You lightly punched him in the stomach and pouted, for taking you away from your booth. He chuckled, smiled innocently and said he just wanted to bring his girlfriend to a festival. He took your hand and pulled you to the different food stalls.
You guys stopped at every food stall and tried all the snacks. Your peers were great at making foods and it was hard to stop eating. The food was too amazing. However, you could only eat that much so thus you told Akashi that you wanted to go back to your kissing booth. He stopped walking and looked into your eyes. He pulled you closer to him and whispered into your ears,

'You still owe me a kiss.'

He put his hand on your chin and moved his lips closer to yours. You eyes widen and face turn flushed. However, you still managed to get out of his grasp, quickly pointed to a katanuki(candy cutting) booth and exclaimed that you wanted to go there. Akashi smiled and you pulled him there.
You had no idea why you pointed to that booth. You are terrible at Katanuki. You never had the patience to slowly cut along the lines and always ended up breaking the candy. Akashi, on the other hand being as perfect as he always is, is great at Katanuki. Within minutes, he cut out a really majestic dragon and all you did was break a few candy molds and cut out what seems like a crudely drawn tree. You had never been this stressed in your whole life.
Akashi must have noticed your "stress" and stood up. He walked behind you, hugged you from the back and held your hands. He guided your hand to slowly cut out the house. This Akashi, he knew his way around you. His warm breath tickled your ears as he spoke and his embrace made you feel safe. When he let go, you saw this prefectly cut candy house right in front of you. You were overjoyed. It was really beautiful and Akashi helped you add some details. Without thinking, you hugged Akashi and squealed in joy. When you realized what you were doing, you quickly let go and acted chill. You smiled at Akashi and thanked him for the help.
You guys continued to explore the festival and tried out many booths. This felt like the best school festival ever. You played many games and of course, Akashi won many of the games, but gave the prizes to you. You insisted that he should keep the prize as he won it but he kept pushing it to you. You shyly accepted the prizes.
Finally, you dragged Akashi to a photobooth to take photos to remember this day. Of course, you took the funny photos and oh boy, Akashi did look really funny but suwave at the same time. You then did this really funny pose and turned around to look at Akashi. He looked at you and chucked. You losened your face and laughed with him. After laughing, you both just looked at each other. Your faces moved closer together and when your lips touched, the camera clicked.
After the click, you realized you kissed him and quickly moved away. Akashi than moved towards you and kissed you again. He pinned you to the side of the booth and you were not able to escape. All you could do was melt into the kiss.

'I love you (F/N)(L/N). I will protect you forever.'