1. 1:34 P.M.

Joy's POV

I'm in my bedroom and I'm already finish to take a bath. Looking at the mirror with my normal face and I take off my towel on my head and it's already dry my hair.

Suddenly, my mom's coming to my bedroom while bringing her brief case with full of make ups, hair clips, and ponies inside.

"Joy... my daughter... I'll start to make up yourself..." my mom said and I nodded.

I think it's my wedding day and I'm ready to walking in the aisle but it's wrong... It's time for my Graduation!!!

My mom start to tie up my hair like this...

Just a simple... My mom likes a simple hairstyle and everything around her but I like it... as she do a hairstyle to me...

Suddenly, my phone was ringing...

Me: Hello???

Kei: Hello!!! Where are you now?

Me: Me at my house... my mom do a simple hairstyle and make up to me...

Kei: Ha! Same! By the way, congrats for your being a valedictorian in our batch.

Me: Thank you so much! By the way, why are you absent yesterday?

Kei: Ahhhh.... Emergency but that emergency is Wonwoo confess his feeling in front of my family.

Me: Did your family know about it?

Kei: Yeah... and they're planned without me...

Me: Wow! I hope Wonwoo loves you until the end.

Kei: I hope that... by the way... Wonwoo is here! Bye and See yah later!

Me: Okay! Bye!

And then, my mom start to make-up. She put a sky blue eye shadow on my face.

"Mom.. Can you put the eyeliner?" I said to my mom.

"Aniyo... It fade it if you're crying..." she said and I nodded.

---------

Now... I wear my dress like this....

Just a simple right? I don't want to wear an elegant and I'm not going to the prom or my 18th birthday debut

And then, I take my graduation gown and caps and I carefully down on the stairs. Suddenly, my mom and dad look at me...

"Wow... you're so beautiful my daughter..." my dad said.

"Okay... let's go now" my mom said we ready to go in my graduation!