6. 5:50 P.M.

Joy's POV

The end of giving a diploma to the other sections. Now they give them it to the Top 10 achievers in overall...

I'm excited but... nervous...

The Top 10 is Choi Yuju, Top 9 is Jung Eunha, Top 8 is Lee Dokyeom, Top 7 is Kim Umji, Top 6 is Boo Seungkwan, Top 5 is Kwon Hoshi, Top 4 is Lee Woozi and Top 3 is Kim Mingyu.

( I change the real name into their stage name... )

"Top 2 achiever is Hong Joshua..." the announcer said and then he go on stage with his mother.

And She give the medals to his son... they're so sweet... His mother proud of him so much...

OMG...

"Ladies and Gentlemen... our Top 1 achiever and valedictorian is... Park Sooyoung..." the announcer said and they give me around of applause.

By the way... Park Sooyoung??? Why didn't change to Joy??? It's okay... I'm go on stage with my mother... And she wear to me a tens of medals... wow... it's happy to be a valedictorian...

And then the next is my speech...

"Good Evening to all teachers, supervisor, teacher in charge... to all visitors, parents and to all co - graduates... When I first day of school... They said that the high school life is the best for them... I think they're best of being high school life because they'll start to build an relationship, they'll have a bad tantrums, and the conclusion is worst..."

Inhale... Exhale... then...

"I'm as a student who study hard for my parents... unlike you... you're studying but love life first than of it... I'm a students who like to study... I have a confident when it comes to performance... I have hope to answer in oral recitations... I have faith to answers of all questions... I have trust to all my friends to all my classmates that they're endangered to failed their grades and I help them, actually they're now step into their big dreams..."

Again... from the first step...

"I'm as a daughter... I like to study hard while I helping to my family in our business.. we baking a cakes, cupcakes, puddings or what kind of desserts... until they're popular... I love my parents so that I try my best to be a valedictorian and they'll proud of me..."

"Now... I'll thank you to people around me... Thank you for my supervisor and teacher in charge. If you're not here, we will a bad students now... Thank you for visitors for visiting to our graduations. Thank you to parents who here for graduations of daughters or sons... Thank you to all my co - graduates especially who I teach them... I'm thank you because you have trust to me... Thank you to my best friends especially......."

What did I stop.....???

"Especially.... Joshua... you're my best friend forever... and Thank you to my parents... Mom... Dad... this medals is just for you... Thank you and Good Evening..."

They're give me around of applause... While I cry... not harder... I'm go to my positions and my co -graduates are crying and they said congrats to me...