4. 4:30 P.M.

Joshua's POV

I'm finish to sing a sing a doxology on stage. But sadness... Joy didn't sing because of her religion. It's okay and I respect her.

I'm go on my own chair and I listen to speech of our Teacher in Charge or means... Principal while looking at Joy...

"Joshua hyung... You almost look at Joy instead of listen to our principal" Minghao said.

I didn't notice him. He's a Kill Happiness... While I look at her, I'm so... excited later!!!! Because of graduation gift that it will give by family.

I'm also excited for Joy's speech. I want to hear her voice... so much....

By the way... I remember again that Seungkwan and Umji confess to each other. I'm almost twitches of them...

I hope I can do that I confess to Joy later or the right time...

By the way... I'm the top 2 in overall... I'm sorry... I want to be a valedictorian... But Joy got it... It's okay... she's my best friend and she's too work hard to study for her family.

She combined her study and help her family to their business... She's not only beautiful... She's have a good moral... I hope that she will be the model pupil of our section...

Wait... why do I tell about her??? It's okay... she's my crush... not only crush... My love...

but I have an ache in my heart. I ever hope to love her anymore but nothing happen to me...

By the way... why she didn't look at me?

Did I forget the steps???

Actually Seventeen including me and the 13 girls are have a intermission. We will dance except the love birds, Seungkwan and Umji because they sing our dance.

I'm so excited... because Joy is my partner. I hope that she notice me... I think it's awkward...

Our adviser calling to us that we will be next performance of our intermission.

When I go to the backstage, we separated the girls and boys. Actually we remove our graduation gown and cap and we're already wear our formal clothes.

When we go out... OMG... Joy is beautiful... She's fit to her sky blue dress... Suddenly...

"You looks so beautiful..."

"You're more handsome... Let's fix your hair..."

That love birds tho... By the way... Can Joy notice me now? I hope so...