To Enter

I turned over in my bed. I heard spoons clinking and I looked over to my blonde friend. "Acacia." I whispered. "Wake up."
"No!" She said. "I will never be awake again."
"I hear people eating breakfast. Food, acaica, food." She sat straight up, and I could tell she was listening. She gasped.
"Omg! Your right!" She ran out, and I ran after her, on the table, was two bowls of organic cereal. Yum. We are our food quickly, and finished at the same time. Acacia and I have been friends forever. Literally, we were born on the same day, 2 minutes apart, same hospital room. Just a curtain to divide it. Once we finished, we did our hair and makeup, shed start with makeup, I'd start with hair. Then, shed do hair, and I would do makeup. Just our way. We were walking right next to us when she gasped. "Omg! I think that's Chris McClain coming towards us!" Odd. It looked exactly like him..
"Hey ladies. I need to ask you both a couple of questions."
We both pointed to the other one.
"No. Both of you." It turns out, he just wanted our backstory, our name, and traits and crap. We came out, finishing at the same time.
"Did you tell him?" I asked.
"Of course not."
"Acaica. You need to fess up soon. One day, someone will find out, and they will use it against you."
"I know. It's just... I couldn't."
"You'll have to soon." She sighed, cuz she knew I was right. Later that night, my evil sister Karmen came in.
"Karmen! The door says knock first! What the heck!"
"I don't care, but anyway Marie, it turns out you two better pack your bags for 8 weeks. Your butts are going on vacation!"
"Really where?"
"Total Drama."
"What!!!!" We both screeched.
"You heard me. Dude at the door said so. Meet him at Walafax tomorrow at 7 am." She left. So, Acacia and I were going to be on our favorite show?! Awesome. We automatically started packing. We just finished, and went to bed, setting our alarms for 5:30. This would be one heck of a time.