Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

(Maria's outfit)

We were all in economy class. Again. Thankfully, Owen the ogre was asleep. Man, I hate being called Marie. That name brings out the worst in me. We heard the other team talking about Harold.

"And how is everyone back here?" Chris asked, "I would ask that, if I care, speaking of things people care about, Maria!" He tossed the bottle of pills and a small glass again, and I took them. I tossed it back, and he left.

"On drugs, Maria?" Tyler asked.
"No!!" I answered.
"Sure..."

Owen then awoke, and the plane stated getting rocky, and everyone was shaking, as Owen was screaming and yelling.

Alejandro hit a nerve on owen to make him fall asleep when he started flipping out. We exited the plane, and we were at the Yukon. We were all cold.

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth.." Courtney said, after we learned we weren't getting coats.
Acacia went straight to Courtney, and courtney huddled back.
Cody tried going to Gwen, but she pushed him to sierra.
Izzy, Lindsay and leshawna took Alejandro.
Noah tried taking Bridgette, but she shoved him off. I went up to him.

"My Latin blood is warm, this will help." He huddled back, and smiled. Then chris and chef talked about hot cocoa as sierra was stalkish to Chris.
He explained the challenge, and how we'd have to jump on ice, and run to poles, and hop on sleds.

"You guys ready for some made ice jump floating? Cause this guy is!" Tyler boasted. "Right, Hermy?" He asked me.
"Tyler!" I said.
"You know it's true."
"Shut. Up." I told him.

Tyler knew my.... Condition. I wasn't a perfectionist. I am intersex. Tyler knew that. Also, one time, Lindsay and I kissed. She kissed me, and I shot her down, and told her she loved Tyler, not me. But, she didn't listen.
Then, you have Chris making us guess if it was reward or not. But, I could care less. We all began running on the ice. Tyler and Lindsay jumped, with me behind them.

"Hi Noah!!" Lindsay chirped.
"I'm t-t-tyler." He stuttered, in the freezing river.
"Want a hand?" I offered. He rolled his eyes, but took my hand. "Listen, tonight at elimination, I'll explain what happened with Lindsay. Amor, I want you to know the truth. But, please, do not talk about my.. Uh, condition."
"Okay. But Alejandro wants to know."
"I don't like talking about it." I helped him jump, then he took off.

I honestly was battling on telling Alejandro. The only reason I went in an alliance with him was because he's the strongest player. I'm not so sure if I should trust him...

I kept jumping and diving and sliding on the ice until I finally got to the end of the river. Luckily, I was right behind Izzy. Izzy was behind Tyler, and he had to 'mush,' as people around here would say.

I hopped in the radio active box with izzy. It was warm, yet dangerous. Just how I like it. Wait, that's Alejandro. Warm and bad.. Crap. But, I'm not falling for. Whatever.

Noah got on the sled, and rode in the back. We kept going forward. I saw alejandro and Bridgette at the next stopping point, and they leaned in to kiss each other. No no no no no. I noticed a weird glance from noah. I felt my face fluster, and I watched intently. Then, as we pulled up, he left her stuck to the pole.
"Yes!" I said, and Noah's eyes narrowed. "Uh, now all we need is owen.." I played it off. Alejandro smirked at me.
"Don't worry." He whispered in my ear. "She can't get on the sled. I have no emotion for her." I felt my tensed up muscles relax.
"I wasn't worried." I say out loud. He just shrugged.

Then, we finally got to owen, whom looked sad.
"What's wrong big o?" Izzy asked.
"I haven't eaten in hours.." He complained. "I wishes we were in Russia right now. I heard that they're making the biggest cake in the world."
"Ohhhhhh. What flavor?" Izzy asked.
"Who cares? Its cake!!" He shouted.

"Um, 'Hermy,' as Tyler says, you do know that box is radio active?" Alejandro asked, and I heard bickering between noah and tyler.
"One, never call me Hermy. Two, I know, but its hot and dangerous. Just the way I like it."
"Sorry. I did not know you didn't like the name Hermy. Also, don't you know I'm hot and dangerous?" I didn't answer his question, but, I noticed a smirk on his face.

We were traveling across an ice bridge and fell, the only thing holding us up, was Tyler. We all climbed up, he saved us.
"Thanks Tyler. You saved our asses." He just laughed sheepishly and got up.
"Anyone would have done it." He answered. Tyler even pulled up the sled.

We finished 1st, because team victory was missing Bridgette. Owen high five everyone, but alejandro and I left him hanging.

"Now," he said, on the plane in first class. "Let's get this radioactive gersh off of your beautiful face." I smiled, then sighed.
"I'm not a perfectionist."
"I got that hint." He said, wiping off anything harmful.
"I. I'm intersex. That's why tower calls me Hermy. I don't like telling people cause they say I'm not really a girl. Or, that i don't belong here. I enjoy your company." He smiled.
"I'm glad, and surprised, you trust me. I thought you wouldn't tell me."
"Eh, what do I have to lose? Speaking of losing things, I gotta talk to Tyler!!"

I pulled Tyler to the side of first class.
"Begin your explanation." He stated.
"Lindsay and i are friends. I don't have feelings for her, I used to, but i got over that. She kissed me, which you saw, but what you didn't see was me shoving her off, and telling her, the only one she loved was you, and that loving me was just something in her head."
"I feel... So bad. I owe you." He sighs.
"I'll.... Remember that."

I smirk, and leave. Alejandro and i cuddled on the couch. He was the only guy that was slightly warmer than me, other than Jose.
"I could do this forever." He says.
"Me... Too." I answered, and drifted to sleep in his arms.