Chapter 4

PLEASE NO GHOST READERS! VOTE AND COMMENT!!

The boys awoke the next morning with their heads pounding. The house party the previous night and all of the events that happened during it slowly but surely surfaced in their minds. With no time to recover peacefully, all five of them were forced to get ready and hop on the tour bus and head to Amsterdam. Tired and cranky, they sucked up their bad mood just long enough to take a few pictures with the fans before leaving.

They got settled back into their bus and didn't say a word to one another. Awaiting the 5 hour drive, they all planned to take that time to get the sleep they missed last night. As they were on their way, Niall shuffled in his bed and made the unsurprising decision to talk instead of attempt to sleep. He stuck his head out and looked around at the other seven bunks around him.

He rolled over in his bed and sat upright, turning back to face the other boys who were laying down. Louis was on the bottom bunk directly across from Niall, opening his eyes and looking at him as he stuck his head out. Harry was laid out in his bed on top, turned to the wall of the bus. Liam was on top as well, across from Harry. Under Harry's bed, Zayn sat with his phone shoved in his face.

"Well, I don't know about you boys, but I had a pretty crazy night last night..." Niall laughed.

They all opened their eyes at the sudden start of conversation. Liam sighed loudly and got up, turning around to face the foot of his bed, looking down at Niall's bunk. Zayn locked his phone and tossed it beside him, sitting up in the bed. Harry heard Niall speaking, but he didn't feel like getting up and moving.

"Like honestly.." Niall continued. "I hooked up with this girl last night. I was relieved when I woke up this morning and saw that I still had a dick."

The boys lightly laughed and shook their heads. Louis peeked his head out of his bunk to see if Harry was acknowledging anything, and he wasn't. Although he was drunk last night, he still very much remembered kissing Harry.

Liam smiled, his eyes becoming squinty. "Well, I actually have no recollection of last night. All I know is that I woke up in a chair with a bottle of beer in my hands and I was surrounded by loads of people dancing on each other.."

"So what about this girl, Niall?" Louis teased.

"Oh, God.." he smiled.

"Was she hot?" Liam asked.

"Hell yeah, she was." Niall retorted. "But unfortunately, she's one of those girls who are hot enough that they could also possibly be carrying STDs..."

They all burst into laughter, except for Harry, who still laid in his bed with his eyes closed. Niall laughed, looking up to Harry's bunk.

"Harry, you okay up there?" Niall laughed.

"Yep...just tired." he responded dryly.

"Anything interesting happen to you last night?" Niall said back, trying to get him to join the conversation.

"Nope...not that I recall.." he said, grabbing the curtain and closing it so that nobody would bother him for the rest of the ride.

Niall raised his eyebrows. "Okay then...what about you, Louis?"

"Eh, I guess I was more of a social drinker last night.." he said. "I just kinda danced a bit and mingled."

"Okay...now, Zayn..." Niall said, turning to him with a grin.

"What?" he responded with a puzzled look.

"What the fuck did you do last night?" Niall said, laughing.