Chapter 12 - Invite

What was that? Louise was practically humping Tony Morasco!

That was embarrassing, that was beyond embarrassing and she didn't know what to do when she saw him and there was 100% possibility that she would see him today. He would look for her, he would be cheeky about it and she had no doubt that he would laugh at her after and for the rest of her life.

She had tried her hardest to resist him, she even told him that he wasn't his type! But guess what? She threw herself at him shamelessly last night......

Oh my god!

Grunting loudly she wiped the front table clean from the previous patron who spilled her coffee on it.

She wanted so much to ask Kimmy but she couldn't. She was so conveniently disappeared after talking to Tony.

That girl!

Ugghh.....

"Good afternoon Whiskey. I need my lunch upstairs please."

Tony's baritone voice made her jump and the fact that he called her Whiskey confirmed her prediction before. He would laugh at her till his heart content.

Thanked god the café was busy and his staff were there waiting for their lunch, otherwise he would probably pulled her into a kiss or maybe more.

Last night was kind of a boundaries breaker between them. She had spilled her deepest desire, Tony Morasco, and she knew there was no going back.

She had lost count of how many times she slapped herself mentally and she thought it wasn't enough still.

"Oh sure." She replied without lifting her face to see him, her eyes fixed on his expensive shoes instead. Oh gosh! She wished the ground would split open at this second and swallowed her whole.....

"The usual?" she was ready with the notepad on her hand and started scribbling on it when he said yes. She could feel his eyes on her and she knew she was stalling. She would have to talk to him eventually she was just not ready now.

"I'll deliver it to your office in ten." She mumbled before pushing her notepad into her apron's pocket and she was relieved when she saw the shiny shoes walked away after saying thank you.

***

Louise walked out the lift and turned left toward Tony's office slowly. Her heart was in her mouth and her brain worked like crazy trying to form a nice, not so over the top apology for him.

She frowned a little when she saw Emma's desk was clean and no sign of her anywhere. Was she sick or something?

Louise was thankful that his heavy wooden door was open. At least she could just walk in without having to balance her tray in one hand and turned the handle with the other.

She saw Tony sat on his chair with his attention fully on his screen. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his tie hung loosely around his neck. He still looked good without even trying and she remembered how firm his body felt against her touch last night.

"Hi." She greeted shortly when she approached his desk with the tray.

"Hi." He immediately smiled, stood up from his chair and came to be by her side. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly and his hand cupped her cheek. She was happy that she had already placed the tray down on his desk, otherwise his lunch would kiss the floor by now. She was weakened by his touch.

"Mortified....." She replied honestly, staring on his carpeted floor.

"Don't be!" he chuckled a little. "I am sorry about last night, I should stop you from drinking it." He apologized.