Chapter 1

"Noona!", Joong ki yelled at Song ji hyo. They were about to film a new episode of Running Man.

"Joong ki-ahh!!!", ji hyo yelled back.

It was the first time after years that Joong ki is able to film Running man with his 2nd family. Last year he came back from the army, after that he was busy filming for his drama. He didn't get to see his RM family a lot after returning from the army, but now he's  finally able to film an episode with them after such a long time.

"Ahhh noona! I've missed this so much. Where are the others?", joong ki asked after hugging his noona.

They were the best of friends when he was still filming RM in the first episodes and she supported him whenever his career stressed him out. He always saw her as a sisterly noona who was always there for him.

"They are still on their way...", Ji hyo smiled and looked at joong ki.

"What is it, noona?", Joong ki asked as he realized that she was staring at him.

"You really changed Joong ki-ah.", she said with a smile.

"Aish, noona i know it's been a while, but it's still me.", Joong ki took his bag from his car and headed towards the crew and the staff with Ji hyo.

"It's just...it seems like you're really a man now. You even got a little muscular. Yah, i know! You have a girlfriend now,don't you? That's why you look so manly now", she teased him.

"Ayy what do you mean by that? Was i not a man before going to the army? And what does that have to do with me having a girlfriend?"

Ji hyo did an O-face and nearly punched Joong kis arm,"Omo! So you DO have a girlfriend?!"

"Aniyoo!! Noona, stop annoying me. I just got here and now i'm being bullied.", Joong ki pouted, "And besides a relationship is not what's important for me right now. Unlike noona."

Joong ki smirked at her. Ji hyo knew that he was talking about her secret boyfriend. Only a little group of people know about Ji hyos secret dating.

"Yah, be quiet", she whispered. Suddenly they heard someone come out of a car.

"Gwang soo!!!", Joong ki waved at the man who was now walking towards them. Gwang soo held his hand in front of his mouth.

"Joong ki! Waah it's like old times!"

And after that the members arrived after another and were only waiting for the camera director to give the symbol in order to start the show.

"Do one of you guys know who the guest is?", Kim Jong kook asked.

Jaesuk turned to him and said, "All i know is she's a big star. That's all what the PD told me."

"Really? Oomoo omo now i'm pretty nervous and excited.", Haha said as everyone laughed at him.

And with that, the show started. Jaesuk greeted the viewers and informed them that 'a family member' has finally came back. With that Joong ki greeted the viewers and told them how excited he is for the filming.

They were standing in front of the Incheon Mall. The Director ordered for them to go inside and they recieved their mission through a text.

This time they were all in one team and are playing against the guest.

Their mission: find the guest before he/she completes the mission.

*
Chloe's POV

"I'm going to be on RM?! Really?" My grin was reaching to my cheeks. I can't hide the fact that I'm a HUGE fan of RM.

As soon as I heard the news from my manager that I'm going to be a guest, I jumped around in excitement.

"Yah Chloe are you still there?", my manager asked me.

I came back to reality and held my phone against my ear once again,"ah yeah, I'm here."

"Okay.. so you have to be in front of the Incheon Mall tomorrow at 8 pm. You can't show yourself to the other members because they don't know who the guest is. The producers actually contacted me a few months ago, at that time I couldn't say yes because of your schedule."

"Really? Ahh I'm so excited! Do you think they know me?", I asked my manager. I heard a sigh on the other end of the telephone.

"Chloe...haven't you still realized that you're very famous throughout whole asia right now? You were the effin final performer of MAMA. You literally got justin bieber to follow you after your meeting with Scooter Braun. Chloe...not every kpop artist get to do that."

I sigh at him. He always tell stuff like this. But I'm the kind of person who is afraid to become famous. Yes, AFRAID. My mother is korean but she was born in Europe and a famous singer too and she wanted me to follow her footsteps. She also told me that things get in your head fast when you start acknowledging your fame. And that's what I'm afraif of, that these things might get in my head and I won't acknowledge other things in life.
It's hard to understand I know. My manager doesn't understand it either, but i don't blame him. I'm a complicated person.

But even before becoming 'famous' I was already a fan of RM. When I lived in Paris for a while I still tried to be connected with korean culture, because of my parents. So my korean is ok, not fluent but I'm getting there.

*
The next morning I arrived an hour early than the members so that they wouldn't see me enter the building.

As soon as I came out of my car, we started filming.

I was greeted by the staff, "Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed and greeted, "Omo even the atmosphere is different. It really feels like filming RM.", i told the camera.

I was informed to get my mission and immediately changed to some comfortable clothes where i can run well. I was informed that the members are already inside.

And just like that, I started my mission, trying not to be seen by them.

****************************

TADAAAA!!! Guys please vote or comment if you guys want me to continue with the story!!!