Chapter 6

After the photoshoot Joong ki and I quickly headed to the next small convenience store.

But before going out of the car he looked outside, "Are there many people around? We don't have to disguise ourselves right?"

I nodded, "I don't think so. The store has like max. 10 people. I think we can handle it if they'll recognize us."

And with that we went inside the shop and grabbed a shopping cart.

"What should we buy?"

"Depends. What do you want to eat?"

"Ramen!!!!", I said as I punched my arms in the air.

"Ramen it is.", he said as he formed a smile on his lips.

*

Our shopping cart was half full as we arrived the cashier. We mainly bought foods and useless things, like 2 cartons of milk, cereal, a toothbrush, shampoo, a DVD, socks and a loooooot of ramen. I put the things in front of the cashier as I smiled at the things we decided to buy.

"Tell me again why we need milk?", I asked Joong ki.

"We bought a lot of other useless things and you're asking why we bought milk?", he said as he shook his head while smiling.

I pulled out my tounge at him, "We should've bought alcohol too.", I whispered to myself.

I didn't intend it for Joong ki to hear as well but he said, "Chlo, I didn't know you're that kind of a woman.", he formed a grin in the corner of his mouth.

"What? No, that's not what I mean. I just thought if we're going to Gwangsoo we can give it to him as a present-", I explained. But soon Joong ki interrupted my hopeless explanation, "It's ok Chlo. He's got every kind of wine. He likes to collect them. I bet if we buy him one, he'd just throw it away 'cause he already has one like it."

I nodded, showing him that I understand, "Ok but what about these socks?" I showed him the white socks in the trolly.

"Gwangsoo gets cold quickly.", he answered as if it was the most logic and understandable thing to know about Gwangsoo.

I shook my head and  handed the cashier my money. But before the cashier could grab my money Joong ki held my arm and gave his money to the cashier, "Let me pay. I told you Gwangsoo and I are going to treat you today."

Before I could say something he grabbed the plastic bag and went to the car.

*

"Gwangsoo!", Joong ki screamed as he was countlessly ringing the doorbell of Gwangsoo's apartment.

I shook my head at his sillyness, "Maybe he's still sleeping-"

At that moment the door opened, showing us Gwangsoo with his sleeping pajamas.

"Yah! Did you forget we're coming?!", Joong ki asked as he realized that Gwangsoo just woke up.

"Joong ki! Chlo!", he greeted us and hugged us, "No, I knew you were coming. I just...forgot to make an alarm." Gwangsoo lead us to his living room.

"So you DID forget. Tsk.", Joong ki went to the kitchen and put the things we bought on the kitchen table.

After Gwangsoo finished his morning ritual in the bathroom he went to Joong ki and helped him with the groceries, "Yah, are you trying to live here or what?" He said as he saw the things we bought and held up the toothbrush and shampoo.

I laughed and went towards them.

"You never know when we'll need a toothbrush on our own while we're here.", Joong ki said with a straight face on.