Chapter 4

We arrived at Gary's restaurant. It was quite big and there were many people.

"Let's go to the second floor. There aren't many people up there.", Gary explained and lead the way.

As we arrived upstairs there were really only 2 people sitting in the corner.

"This looks like a VIP area, Hyung.", Gwangsoo said.

As we all seated we ordered some food and started to chat. They were really nice and weren't as tired as I am.

"You look exhausted, Chlo.", Gwangsoo said with concern in his voice.

"It's just I'm not used to film that quite long for a variety show. Let alone do a lot of physical activities.", I said.

"Ahh really. You should go and rest after this then.", Jaesuk said.

"Joong ki can bring you home after this, right Joong ki?", Ji hyo said as she turned to Joong ki beside her.

Joong ki sat in front of me, while Gwangsoo is sitting beside me.

"Yeah, sure.", was all Joong ki said.

Ji hyo was quite shocked when she didn't hear anything else from him. She was rather expecting him to be a little defensive as usual.

Our food came and we ate, but I was mainly laughing because of them. And with that my tiredness suddenly vanished.

"Joong ki you've been away for such a long time, how was the army?", Kim Jong kook asked as he sipped from the noodles he was eating.

"It was quite interesting and a lot exhausting than I imagined it would be. There were even times where I felt so lonely and alone.", Joong ki said with a straight face on.

"Yeah I still remember when I was in the army, I would cry myself to sleep because I missed my girlfriend too much back then.", Jaesuk said.

"Aish, what girlfriend Hyung? Don't lie to us", Gary playfully said.

"Yah gary ah, I was once young too like you guys. I fell in love quickly in those times.", Jaesuk told Gary who was sitting beside him.

I took a bite of the kimchi side dish I ordered, while listening to Jaesuk oppa.
Then out of the blue Gwangsoo suddenly asked me, "Speaking of relationships, are you single, Chlo?"

"Yah how can you be so direct to her!", Joong kook nearly spitted out his drink.

"I was just curious!", Gwangsoo defended himself.

Haha nodded at Gwangsoo's response, "Actually I wondered that too. Does someone already has Chlo's heart?", Haha then unexpectedly turned to Joong ki while smirking, "Or does our Joong ki still has a chance?"

And with that Joong ki nearly choked from the ice tea he was drinking a while ago, "Hyung! What did I say abou-"

"Now that you say it, Haha. They really do make a good couple.", Jaesuk interrupted. Everyone nodded and I felt like my face was as red as a cherry.

"Hyung, don't make Chlo uncomfortable. ", Joong ki said.

But in all seriousness I didn't feel awkward at all. I guess it was fun to listen to them. But since I didn't really know what to say, I just smiled and answered Gwang soo's question before, "No, I'm not dating. It's impossible for me because of my hectic schedule."

This time Joong ki couldn't help but join the conversation as well, "But how can someone be nice and pretty and be alone? There must be guys courting you."

And with that everyone crunched their noses while acting like they were cringing their hands because of Joong ki's cheesy remark.

"Aigoo how cheesy! My fingers literally curled up because of that corny line!", Jaesuk said while laughing.