Chapter 2

Chloes POV

I ran and ran. I'm supposed to find running man balls with the members' name on it.

Even though there were no people inside the mall, it was still hard to find them.

I was given a clue that they were all in  clothing shops, but even with that information it's not easy.

I hear the ringing of the bells and i quickly hid behind the door of the dressing room.

"I heard something here. Don't you really know who the guest is, PD hyung?", I heard Gary say.

His voice wasn't that far away which means that he was just meters away from me.

I found myself being nervous and nervous by the minute. Why can't Gary oppa just search in another shop, why exactly in this one?!

Then suddenly his walkie talkie talked, "Hyung, did you find something?" The voice said. The voice was unknown to me. I tried hard to figure out who it could be, but none of the other members sounded like him.

"Aniyo, Joong ki. Keep searching.", Gary said.

My eyes grew wider, "Joong ki? He's here?", I whispered to myself.

Ever since I was in America I couldn't hide the fact that I was a fan of him. He just released a drama where he was starring. I haven't watched it yet but I'm planning to when my schedule allows it. I was really sad when they informed the viewers that he wasn't going to be a member anymore. I was really sad, mainly because I was rooting for him and Ji Hyo unnie (But then monday couple came and they were just as adorable).

"Ahh what should I do?", I began to panic. But then luckily, Gary went out the store and I can finally breathe.

After a few minutes I found the first ball which contained the names: Ji suk jin and Gwang soo.

Soon I heard: Ji suk jin, Gwangsoo out.

Now I was just running with full adrenaline in my body and I couldn't be more excited.

******

An hour passed and I'm now searching for the last ball which has to contain Joong ki and Jaesuk's names.

I was seen by Jaesuk a while ago, but I was running like crazy so he just saw my back. He soon told the others that the guest looked like a girl.

I just want to see their faces right now, knowing that they realize that they were being defeated by a girl.

While I was searching for the ball behind the cashier of a clothing shop, I heard the bells.

"Oh no!", I whispered and told the camera man to follow me in the dressing room.

I am now hiding behind the door again. I was trying very hard not to make a noise, but the sound of the bells just keep being louder and louder every second.

Joong ki's POV

After searching for the guest for about an hour now, I can't help but wonder who it really is. She's really good I have to admit.

As I was walking towards this shop I realized that something is wrong.

The atmosphere is really weird here. I kept walking towards the dressing room as I knew that it would be the first thing where I would hide.

And there she was. I was shocked when I opened the door, but I didn't even had a chance to say something before she tried to run and pass through me.

At that split second I didn't know if I should stop her by grabbing her and pull her nametag behind her back or if I should let her run. I was so mesmerized by her and was honestly a little shy.

I mean I don't know her personally and this would be a weird first meeting when this ends up by her being caught by me.

But then I was so thankful that Jaesuk Hyung suddenly ran towards us.

"Joong ki-ah! Grab her!", he screamed.

And so I grabbed her, but did it without hurting her. I tried to hold her in my arms without being weird or without her getting hurt.

As Jaesuk reached us, he pulled her tag and the game was over.

Chloe's POV

"It's Chloe-ssi!! I can't believe you're here!", Jaesuk greeted me. I feel welcomed already even though we haven't really met before.

And with that the camera was turned off and we were informed to go to the next location.

Suddenly I felt someone hand me my nametag. I looked to my side and saw Joong ki smiling. I felt like blushing and he hasn't even said a word yet.

"Chloe-ssi, your name tag. By the way I'm Joo-"

"Joong ki! Yes I'm a big fan.", I nearly face-palmed myself for interrupting him and for being so direct and sounding so overly excited. Great Chloe. Just great.

"Here's your nametag. You'll need it for the next game", he smiled at me once again.

"Oh thank you", was all i could say.

"Sorry about earlier. I know it's kind of a weird first impression that I gave you. I hope you're not hurt...", he said while looking down on his shoes.

"Aniyo!! No need to say sorry! I wasn't hurt...", I managed to smile and not blush.

********

Yay they finally meet!!!!
Pls comment or vote! :))