The truth of the Night furies Edited

Hiccups Pov

I was wondering where Marie and Midnight had gone. They had been gone for a while. I know she had been on her own for a while but I still worried where she had gone.

Narrator
All of a sudden Hiccup saw a bright blue plasma blast go across the sky. He knew something was wrong so he got Toothless and quickly flew to the signal. He couldn't believe what he saw, they were getting attacked by a skrill! 

He told Toothless to take control of it but it wouldn't listen, so Toothless challenged it and the skrill realized then that he was up against the Alpha and  knew he could not win so he flew away

.. For now

Hiccups POV

I quickly flew over to Midnight and Marie they looked pretty shaken up. Are you alright! I asked Marie worried. "Yes I am fine, but Hiccup there is something I need to tell you about my past." This can't be good I told myself.

Marie Pov
I had to tell Hiccup about Toothless and what had happened to the night furies. This is going to be hard. Alright I know that you probably wonder where the night furies are." Yes I search for them everyday!"

Then you won't like the answer, I told him sadly, tears already in my eyes.

He looked at me worrying but encouraged me to continue. A couple years ago, me and Midnight were flying around with hundreds of night furies! They were everywhere. Then all of a sudden dragon trappers came around and took then for their skin. It all happened so fast I didn't know how to react

I was crying now.

I could tell Hiccup was about to. Me and Midnight escaped,barely, we turned around another night fury also flew off.

We caught up to the distressed dragon but he was to frightened and angry with what had happened. Slowly but surely we tried to get the dragon to fully trust us, well trust me anyways.

Midnight and Toothless are the last night furies. Hiccup just gasped and looked sadly at Toothless. He warbled sadly as he remembered that dreadful day. About 5 years ago Midnight and I were working for the Red Death. Toothless was also there.

The queen loved Toothless, whenever he went out he brought back the most food.

Midnight was struggling and we were close to starving to death. One night we raided a place called Berk. They always had the most food, but with the most food came with the strongest vikings.

All dragons have certain jobs, Midnight and Toothless being the only furies were the distractions.

We were getting along great by then but then the unthinkable happened. The dragons were losing until I saw a bright purple plasma blast shoot a catapult. I cheered loudly as Toothless proudly flew by us but all of a sudden Midnight senced something fly through the air.

Then I heard a distressed night fury call.

The night fury was shot down.

I yelled out to him but i thought we were to late. I thought for sure just the fall alone would kill him. We thought he had died so Midnight yelled retreat. So we took what we could and flew away. Hiccup just stared not knowing what to say.

Now to explain the skrill.

This chapter made me sad writing this. That is what happened to the night furies. What did you guys think about this chapter. Its a bit longer than the last two so that is good! If you have any ideas just comment and I will add them. Please comment share and vote!!
Thanks ««Katelyn»»