Helping a friend out *Edited*

Hiccups POV

Marie just told me on what had happened with her and the the skrill. It's devastating hearing that it all started because of a rumor.

I need to get Lighting to understand. He needs to know the truth in what really happened.

It was all because of that beast from hell. It was sad what had Lightning had it all wrong.

It wasn't his fault though, the queen had tricked him. We need to fix this.I need to find that skrill,and fast.

The next day

Hiccups POV

I got Toothless ready for the journey ahead. I had it all worked out.

Mom will be the stand in chief at the moment. Although she knew the skill I didn't tell Marie.

I knew she would object to it so I didn't. Toothless knew what to do as well. He warbled in agreement as I told him the plan.

He would tell the skrill that he had it all wrong, it wasn't Midnight and Marie's fault. I then took off to the skies.

A little while later.....

Hiccups POV

We went back to where we had first encountered Lightning. I had a bad feeling about this but Marie is my friend. I then heard thunder, and started to get nervous.

I see a flash of lightning fly past us and see that Lightning had shot at us. Ironic isnt it with the name.

Well this conversation went well, I sarcastically said to myself as we were trying to fly away from the Skrill. I told Toothless to land and to stay low to the ground so he wouldn't see us.

Then he found us and attacked. I hear his roar of fury and a shock of lighting is blasted towards us. I thought we could avoid it but we werent fast enough.

I felt vibrations of electricity go to my leg and I grit my teeth to get through the sudden pain. Note to self make a non metal leg when looking for an angry skrill .

That was the least of our troubles. The shock hit Toothless' tail fin and destroyed the wiring so we started to fall and fast.

Suddenly Lighting flies to us and hits me with his tail. Darkness wants to take me but I fight it while flying through the air.

Only I'm not on Toothless. I hear him call out to me as I thud to the ground. Toothless lands not so gently beside me It wasn't him.

That could only mean it was one dragon.

Midnight.

Then darkness and white noise is all I see and hear.

Marie POV

I saw lightning flashes back where we last saw Lightning. Oh no! Hiccup! I saw a night fury trying to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.

Then the night fury was shot down! I quickly jumped on Midnight and she flew as fast as she could to help her new friends.

I would have to face Lightning on my own....

Ok I will do one more chapter tonight. Is this story any good? Please comment share and vote Edit*** This chapter now had 524 words!!!
Thanks
««Katelyn»»